Final Week of Season, Cowboys at Philadelphia

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
There is a reason they play the SBs in warm weather cities. The weather sucks, and having weather impacts games is even worse.

I think that’s a different precedent. That’s for the corporate people, the extracurricular activities, and all the the non-NFL fans who watch

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
This one should be a toss-up, Cowboys might be resting their starters, but being the first team to go 17 and 0 in the regular season might be too hard to pass up :laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*copy* as that's quite nice of you to inform us of our seasonal close out game,but, tell us something of pertinent interest Will'ya?,,,like what's the status on the #73 Joe Looney? ( As I think I had misinterpreted his last seasons contract signing as being current/ recent,,,and,,, I'd done caught Mike Fisher's vid blurt concerning our non interest in reunion w/ our x#38 )o_O

** They never should've kow-tow'd to that B.S. hold out stunt #21 shined his aZz on in the process of negotiations,,, er,,,I could start on the #4's recent contract negotiations,,,but fairly certain my vectored thrust of making an obvious point has done struck home**

Last edited:

BigD_95

Reaction score

In the last 13 seasons, Dallas and Philly have met in the final game 6 times. Every single game involved that year’s division winner.

This will be the 7th time in 14 seasons, the most popular matchup in the league in that span.

why is it always cowboys @ philly at the end of the season?

BigD_95

Reaction score
2019 it was vs Washington 2018 was Giants.

I guess I should have worded this better. We seem to always go to philly at end of the schedule like in Dec or Jan when its cold. Why cant we go to Philly at begining of the schedule and Philly come to Dallas at the end of the schedule.

what really stinks is I was offered to go to this game and now our starters could be resting

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I guess I should have worded this better. We seem to always go to philly at end of the schedule like in Dec or Jan when its cold. Why cant we go to Philly at begining of the schedule and Philly come to Dallas at the end of the schedule.

what really stinks is I was offered to go to this game and now our starters could be resting

As I mentioned before Dallas has been in this division going up against Philly, NY and Wash for 50 plus years. Some late season matchup will take place there and some here. To me this is nothing new.