Finally got to watch this game and this game was not on Dak

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Yeah, Zeke caused the fumble. When you hold the ball as long as Dak did while trying to figure what the hell to do, yeah, Zeke or anyone else can only hold the block for so long. Maybe a Dak rule should be in place that you cannot rush him until 6 seconds go by.
1 Mississippi State
2 Mississippi State
3 Mississippi State
4 Mississippi State
5 Mississippi State
6 Mississippi State

kramskoi

Reaction score
Well the 3 pts he gifted Arizona with his latest fourth quarter turnover (3 in the last 4 games) certainly didn't help. His inaccuracies didn't help either. Leading the offense to just 7 points through 3 quarters of play is rather pedestrian...but we've seen this before from him. It goes all the way back to the divisional game against Green Bay in 2016.

Not all his fault, since Kellen Moore isn't really helping him much these days...but if by some miracle you get by Arizona in a rematch, it's on to Green Bay, where you damn sure better be able to run the ball outdoors in the elements. Otherwise your playoff run will certainly end there...at the hands of Aaron Rodgers for the third time since 2014.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listening to Jerry's radio interview he kinda intimated at this as well. They outschemed us this time but it is hard to beat a team twice. That was my takeaway from his beating around the bush is that we will make adjustments and they won't be able to adjust to us the way they did the first time.

We shall see...

Ken---that is what i am hoping for too....lets get smart and play out of our minds during playoffs just like Sheagles did in 2017..no one at all would have thought they win super bowl....but they did

Reactions: Ken

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll get hosed for this, but I would let Cooper Rush play this game and give Dak a little time to reflect on his play and to rest and heal a little if he is a little injured. Dallas really does not need this game.

total agreement so no hosing from me