Finally got to watch this game and this game was not on Dak

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dear boy, I am heartened by your belief in Dak, our $40-mil a year golden baby who, if he stays on track, will be an average NFL QB.

But does it not concern you that Dak played like a Mike Glennon and Zeke played like a fat cabana boy making his way past the meat dishes at the buffet?

Both make up, what, a third of our cap?

Don't be that much of a homer.
Tell him what y'all farmers branch Bois think, ya heard meh?!?!?

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Maybe the team took the Cards too lightly knowingly them being short handed, thinking a cakewalk.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Ya'll haters are crazy with hate.

This game was not on Dak. If anything, Dak kept us in this game.

I counted 5 batted balls and 2 drops. That is 7 of his 14 incompletes for the game.

There were 2 passes I would deem bad by him. 2.

His fumble in the 2nd to last drive...it sucks, but it happens and was a great play by the defender. I am more happy that he ran the way he did making people miss (more than Zeke did all game) and not afraid of his leg. If that 22 yard run didn't get called back, he had 2 less yards running than Kyler that you all think is the 2nd coming.

THis game was not on him but here is what was the cause of the loss:

• The total lack of a running game and threat of the run. Just anemic. No one respects Zeke as he is clearly hurt.
  • Horrible penalties. Many advantageous 3rd downs turned into much more difficult 3rd downs.
  • Another crushing missed chip shot fg.
  • Jayron dropping that gimme pick in the end zone.
  • The HORRIBLE non-fumble call on a clear fumble at the end of the game. The defense finally made a play and the refs screw us. We last saw the ball with over 4 min left...never get it back. Clearly this is Dak's Fault.

You guys are all dejected and blaming our QB but I am encouraged. I see us beating them in the playoffs. I really do. I expect our defense to clamp them down even more and I expect our offense to not shoot themselves in the foot like they did today.

You watched the wrong game or you fell asleep.

Sydla

Reaction score
That shows what he tells is already unreliable

You guys are nuts and don't know what you are talking about. I know football, you don't. I went back to the tape and watched with my trained eye and counted 2 bad passes only. 2. Threw high here and threw short there.

Ehhh, what about the throw to Schultz that Aikman pointed out was a bad pass?

I agree that was a bad pass.

Hahaha.

Ken

Reaction score
Dear boy, I am heartened by your belief in Dak, our $40-mil a year golden baby who, if he stays on track, will be an average NFL QB.

But does it not concern you that Dak played like a Mike Glennon and Zeke played like a fat cabana boy making his way past the meat dishes at the buffet?

Both make up, what, a third of our cap?

Don't be that much of a homer.
I am VERY concerned about our hobbled overpaid RB. He literally can't make anyone miss and most plays are designed for the RB to make one defender miss....it is bad.

Dak is very good. This game actually heartened me after reading all of the ridiculous comments in the game thread when I was unable to watch.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Some of you don't understand designed back shoulder throws.

Frankly, it happens every time Dak throws one of those and some of you complain it's a bad pass when in fact, he threw it where it's supposed to go.
Your satire, good as it is, is lost in the CZ community.

Ken

Reaction score
You guys are nuts and don't know what you are talking about. I know football, you don't. I went back to the tape and watched with my trained eye and counted 2 bad passes only. 2. Threw high here and threw short there.

Ehhh, what about the throw to Schultz that Aikman pointed out was a bad pass?

I agree that was a bad pass.

Hahaha.
I didn't write them down, that might have been the 2nd...not sure. I know i counted two.

I can go and write every single play down and break them down like i did the year we got cooper when i was SCREAMING we had no weapons. Screaming that no one was open while people like you were blaming Dak.

Then...we trade for Coop and Viola....great offense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well tell them!!!
th

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes, the ol' he should know everything all the time argument.

He had a defender in his face and couldn't have seen the defender in the throwing lane. Just like the pick he threw rolling out a few weeks ago. This isn't madden with an all-seeing view of the field.

Again, you are confusing a play. I was talking about the WR screen where Baker almost picked it for 6. Dak took the snap, quickly fired a WR screen but Baker had read the play and almost picked it.

Ken

Reaction score
Again, you are confusing a play. I was talking about the WR screen where Baker almost picked it for 6. Dak took the snap, quickly fired a WR screen but Baker had read the play and almost picked it.
NO....that is the play I am referring to...the smoke screen that was almost picked.

RS12

Reaction score
Yes, this qb had us to within 3 and likely would have tied or won the game had we gotten the ball back again.
The Cardinals went into victory formation in the redzone. I thought you said you rewatched the game. In other words they left points on the field. The Cowboys werent coming back to win or tie. Pure fantasy on your part.

lockster

Reaction score
Ya'll haters are crazy with hate.

This game was not on Dak. If anything, Dak kept us in this game.

I counted 5 batted balls and 2 drops. That is 7 of his 14 incompletes for the game.

There were 2 passes I would deem bad by him. 2.

His fumble in the 2nd to last drive...it sucks, but it happens and was a great play by the defender. I am more happy that he ran the way he did making people miss (more than Zeke did all game) and not afraid of his leg. If that 22 yard run didn't get called back, he had 2 less yards running than Kyler that you all think is the 2nd coming.

THis game was not on him but here is what was the cause of the loss:

• The total lack of a running game and threat of the run. Just anemic. No one respects Zeke as he is clearly hurt.
  • Horrible penalties. Many advantageous 3rd downs turned into much more difficult 3rd downs.
  • Another crushing missed chip shot fg.
  • Jayron dropping that gimme pick in the end zone.
  • The HORRIBLE non-fumble call on a clear fumble at the end of the game. The defense finally made a play and the refs screw us. We last saw the ball with over 4 min left...never get it back. Clearly this is Dak's Fault.

You guys are all dejected and blaming our QB but I am encouraged. I see us beating them in the playoffs. I really do. I expect our defense to clamp them down even more and I expect our offense to not shoot themselves in the foot like they did today.
Then you weren't watching the right game. Lol