Finally Wade has turned this D around!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
When it was first announced that we were gonna hire Wade i was happy because i thought Wade was gonna bring an aggressive tough confusing D for opposing defenses. and for the most of the last 2 season's i have been really disgusted with the mentality and soft crap he has done with our defense. but the last month he has finally brought that aggressiveness to this D that it desperately needed. So basically lets all praise Wade and his defense for finally doing what we all wanted and needed for this team to be successful!!!!!!! Keep it up thats all i ask!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dude....i love wade.....he can be the coach/DC for as long as he wats...as long as he keeps attacking like he did today

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wade is doing what Wade has always done, as long as he's calling the plays.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand why he was not calling plays defensively...ever.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
like i said. this defense has been a top 3 defense since wade took over. we are a defensive team. anybody know the amount of sacks we have since he took over? i bet it's staggering.

32(or close, don't want to count again) sacks the past 7 games.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Clove;2493653 said:
Wade is doing what Wade has always done, as long as he's calling the plays.
i still cant believe he let Steward run the defense when Wade has always been a great defensive coordinator! It was dumb but im glad he fixed that mistake!

Eskimo

Reaction score
Wade has this defense playing better than anyone else out there. Outside of the 1st Giants game, in which we played better than the score would indicate, this defense has been outstanding. The 22 that SF put up on us is a bit of a mirage as they scored 2 garbage TDs when Wade called off the hounds. Last week, it was the offensive TOs and special teams that lead to Pittsburgh's points.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Now, if he can fix our offense too. Our multi-million dollar geniuses on the offensive side can't seem to.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2493647 said:
Dude....i love wade.....he can be the coach/DC for as long as he wats...as long as he keeps attacking like he did today

It has been an eternity since we have been an attacking defense. All those years of Zimmer, passive DL play, poor blitz design, soft coverage underneath - they have all evaporated into thin air since the Rams game.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Hey. Credit is given where credit is due, and this is championship quality defense we are playing right now. We are sacking the QB at an alarming rate, we are playing very stout run defense, and we are covering (for the most part). Great job Wade. I hope you retain your job, I really do you've earned it.

Eskimo

Reaction score
theogt;2493691 said:
Now, if he can fix our offense too. Our multi-million dollar geniuses on the offensive side can't seem to.

If he can find some way to hide Proctor, we'll start scoring again.

Frozen700

Reaction score
the Creativity is crazy.....moving Henry to Safety sometimes......shadowing 1 side...and leaving Newman by himself in Man....the Blitz packages....i love it...Wade is a genius

Moving people around Pre Snap, another thing i noticed

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who would've thought the defense would surpass the offense in performance? If we get both the O and D rolling at the same time, watch out. The special teams were average, but at least they didn't hurt us.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Its just a real SHAME that he did not take over sooner. Its so clear that Stewart is way out of his depth as a DC.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2493669 said:
like i said. this defense has been a top 3 defense since wade took over. we are a defensive team. anybody know the amount of sacks we have since he took over? i bet it's staggering.

We have a very solid defense, when our offense starts to get going we can definitely be a tough team in the post season.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
theogt;2493691 said:
Well its really time for Red to earn his damn paycheck he is getting!

Eskimo

Reaction score
burmafrd;2493736 said:
Its just a real SHAME that he did not take over sooner. Its so clear that Stewart is way out of his depth as a DC.

I think Stewart was not ready to be a DC and Wade is one of the best in the business - imagine what he'd do if he had a healthy Roy and Pacman.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Defensive football is playoff football. Playoff football is Super football.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2494072 said:
Defensive football is playoff football. Playoff football is Super football.
well i love what our defense is doing but it does need a little push from the offense so we dont get anymore Pittsburgh type debacles...