Finally Wade has turned this D around!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2494506 said:
well i love what our defense is doing but it does need a little push from the offense so we dont get anymore Pittsburgh type debacles...

We do need a little umph on offense...but I dont care how good you are on offense, you're not going to put up great numbers in those conditions, although we did play very poorly.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2494520 said:
We do need a little umph on offense...but I dont care how good you are on offense, you're not going to put up great numbers in those conditions, although we did play very poorly.
For the 3rd week in a row we might have a defensive battle, the Ravens D is sick! Ware and Newman vs Reed and Lewis damn this game had to be on freakin NFL Network...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2494593 said:
For the 3rd week in a row we might have a defensive battle, the Ravens D is sick! Ware and Newman vs Reed and Lewis damn this game had to be on freakin NFL Network...

I think we'll see our offense crank it up a little next week, Reed is the ultimate playmaker at FS, but their coverages are not that tight. They can be had. I dont think they can get any pressure without bringing extra people too.

Givincer

Reaction score
The defense is playing absolutely incredible. And Wade clearly deserves some credit for it. He's not one to just go and say he deserves credit if he really doesn't.

If they can keep that up, and our offense starts clicking, games will not be close at all down the stretch.

Reaction score
Wade is the MVP right now for taking the leadership of the defense. The offense will work out it's problems. Let's remember great defense wins Superbowl titles, just ask the Giants.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2493691 said:
Now, if he can fix our offense too. Our multi-million dollar geniuses on the offensive side can't seem to.

It's weird, because the offense plays great against poor defenses like Seattle. And it's ok against mediocre teams like SF. It seems like it's just against the really good defenses like PIT and NYG that we seem to struggle. Not sure why that is, but it's pretty clearly a pattern.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2493633 said:
When it was first announced that we were gonna hire Wade i was happy because i thought Wade was gonna bring an aggressive tough confusing D for opposing defenses. and for the most of the last 2 season's i have been really disgusted with the mentality and soft crap he has done with our defense. but the last month he has finally brought that aggressiveness to this D that it desperately needed. So basically lets all praise Wade and his defense for finally doing what we all wanted and needed for this team to be successful!!!!!!! Keep it up thats all i ask!
I"m not being a kill joy, just gonna point something out that Wade needs to maybe focus on this week:

11 penalties for 108yds. They'd kept flags in check lately but today things got away from them and did hurt, in particular on offense w/ the false starts.

Though, despite the 108yds, dallas still gained 321yds while giving up just 218yds. Pretty dominating performance :)