Finish the fight

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Those videos are awesome. Nothing in life is guaranteed. I understand being upset but no need to take cheap shots at the team in general. This thread is stupid.

Reactions: JPM

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
They fought hard to come back. Gave GB everything they could handle... they left it all on the field and lost a tough, tough game.

Even the greatest fighters can lose a fight. IMO-- they came out sluggish and slow-- but adjusted and fought every step of the way.

I have nothing but respect for this team and the heart they displayed all year.

Lutonio

Reaction score
They weren't called "get your *** kicked and then fight close."

Finish the fight. They talked about focus and unfinished business, and I'd guess the players and team feel they left things unfinished.

Then again, I thought #NothingElseMatters before the Eagles in 2009 was just as silly.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
The good thing is a lot of fans can high five their stats, Witten started every game, we had the RKG's thing going. SO you know, if we tell ourselves year in and year out our head coach is learning on the job and we keep picking up these moral victories, you know they win SBs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think they would've kept their mystique had we won a playoff game but now it will be used as nothing more than a joke.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
They need to find smth else. This "fight" thing is getting old.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
They went down fighting, this fight they lost, happens sometimes...doesn't change a thing...Cowboys still my team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All the videos are amazing, I welcome them back next season when we try to finish this fight once again.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
The last time we ran the finish the fight crap, we got beat by GB in the playoffs. Lets stop it.