Finish the fight

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Stupid response. Maybe #givethecoachaplayerthatsnotacrackhead or #adomesticviolencabuser.

Lol you serious? Sure it wasn't the coaches fault at all. And yes, everyone on the team is a crackhead and a domestic abuser.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The videos are still what they are. Finish the fight can be interpreted in many ways. Obviously we didn't reach our goal but the videos go into personal stories of success/failure and their journey's just to get to this point. Jarred Cook's catch doesn't change the integrity of the message.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
These guys fought their ***** off can't ask for much more. I see all this "we us our" crap when not one of you play a single down or are part of the organization in any way. If this loss is up your crawl space imagine what it feels like for the players that actually put in the work.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Lol you serious? Sure it wasn't the coaches fault at all. And yes, everyone on the team is a crackhead and a domestic abuser.

Totally serious. After watching the entire game you're going to actually blame anyone but the defense and Marinelli?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They weren't called "get your *** kicked and then fight close."

Finish the fight. They talked about focus and unfinished business, and I'd guess the players and team feel they left things unfinished.

Then again, I thought #NothingElseMatters before the Eagles in 2009 was just as silly.
JG likes his mantra's, I think they are childish, but thats the best he can do, he has 0 innovative or speech making skills and lacks
in motivational skills as well.

He needs to spend more thought and time on game plans and play calling and game strategy, to give his team a better chance.
But sadly he lacks in those areas too.