Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop cheating, Melonfeud
O.k. fine!
let's get a mod with an affable nature to swap my casing-liner as the O.P. with yer's( a friendly 'gift' I'll gladly bequeath unto thee,friend) as this is a fun thread thats potentially got the long legs of longevity & I've ZERO problem with it,,,Mr. DEPUTY Bernard Fife
Yet until that transaction transpires ,you kin' just tightly cork yer' pie-hole,pal! Cork-ito_O





:lmao::hammer::lmao:
 
O.k. fine!
let's get a mod with an affable nature to swap my casing-liner as the O.P. with yer's( a friendly 'gift' I'll gladly bequeath unto thee,friend) as this is a fun thread thats potentially got the long legs of longevity & I've ZERO problem with it,,,Mr. DEPUTY Bernard Fife
Yet until that transaction transpires ,you kin' just tightly cork yer' pie-hole,pal! Cork-ito_O





:lmao::hammer::lmao:
Rules In Title :angry:

:grin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,120
Messages
14,668,522
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top