Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Weirdest thing... I go to edit a post that says 'married to the cowboy' instead of 'cowboy', which I actually posted... And it shows me 'cowboy' until I exit the edit feature...And it once again says 'cowboy'. Annoying.
COPY!:thumbup:
We don't understand
,,,ER,,,of course we do! :),,,(,,,,DUDE,,,:angry:,,,if you antagonize him with ponderations,,,we'll prolly have to wait that much longer for more,,, buffoonish out of blue print specifications posts from @kskboys ,,,SHEESE:rolleyes:)

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
this reminds me of when the stupid ExtremeSkins site AI would convert 'Tony Romo' to 'Tony Homo' or some such BS. Has the CowboysZone devolved into such similar tactics? That would be a shame.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
alright, man. it's not the tablet or my laptop... it's the site. it will not allow me to type the feminine version of the word 'cowboy'.
I think it's due to the fact that the word is usually preceded by the word "reverse", and this being a family friendly site, that's been banned......OR, they simply don't want trolls to be able to call our team that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.