Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Balderdash, my ninnies
* :lmao2: I've yet to see a single forum wide post of yer's to which it would elavate you to the status of referring the term ninnies unto others,in fact the opposite is much more truthful in the fact yer' denigrating terminology is only yer lame &weak attempt in elavating the ruffled feathers of yer status of inconsequential rank:lmao:

* nice exhibit of that above statement though, bro!:thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
* :lmao2: I've yet to see a single forum wide post of yer's to which it would elavate you to the status of referring the term ninnies unto others,in fact the opposite is much more truthful in the fact yer' denigrating terminology is only yer lame &weak attempt in elavating the ruffled feathers of yer status of inconsequential rank:lmao:

* nice exhibit of that above statement though, bro!:thumbup:
You are cute and quite amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You are cute and quite amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I'm glad you're jiggling while giggling, it's a pleasant image of humorous proportions

You go out of you're way in posting mindless brain dead crap not even remotely in line to adherence of story line continuation,,,it's obvious you're being a pissy b**** with a wreath of sour grapes ,,,apparently stemming from some sort of jealously complex or feelings of inadequacy over something

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*I'm glad you're jiggling while giggling, it's a pleasant image of humorous proportions

You go out of you're way in posting mindless brain dead crap not even remotely in line to adherence of story line continuation,,,it's obvious you're being a pissy b**** with a wreath of sour grapes ,,,apparently stemming from some sort of jealously complex or feelings of inadequacy over something
I don't know if you two have had words elsewhere, but ksk is a good guy. He was one of the better mods on the old site. I think you're reading too much into his motivation.

I really hate when two if my friends don't get along, so I hope this isn't the start of a bickerfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.