Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you two have had words elsewhere, but ksk is a good guy. He was one of the better mods on the old site. I think you're reading too much into his motivation.

I really hate when two if my friends don't get along, so I hope this isn't the start of a bickerfest.
Agreed (though I might replace "a good Guy" with "an O.K Chap", but that's just Me)

p.s well done for not pointing out that it's "Your way" and not "You're way", when You're pouring oil on troubled waters, not spilling it on Your campfire is a good idea.
 
*I'm glad you're jiggling while giggling, it's a pleasant image of humorous proportions

You go out of you're way in posting mindless brain dead crap not even remotely in line to adherence of story line continuation,,,it's obvious you're being a pissy b**** with a wreath of sour grapes ,,,apparently stemming from some sort of jealously complex or feelings of inadequacy over something
I think it's because I ran out of M&M's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,151
Messages
14,669,850
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top