Longboysfan
hipfake08
- Messages
- 13,366
- Reaction score
- 5,838
which was shocking
A little payback?Dame Edna Everage
dolphin's dorsal finprotruding from a
dolphin's dorsal fin
....backfired into my
* Alice's Restaurant was a pretty huge hit & got major radio air play,although I've prolly not heard it on the radio in over 10 years now,they play it around Thanksgiving1st time I've ever heard it, doubt it was a hit over here, I wish Y'all would post an asterisk for cultural references I can't possibly understand, but, hey, thanks for explaining.

Ruining his stashed-secrets,,,favorite hat, which
....of my yesteryear
Probably not much air play in England for a Thanksgiving themed song....but their loss. I've always loved that one. His comedic timing was perfect.* Alice's Restaurant was a pretty huge hit & got major radio air play,although I've prolly not heard it on the radio in over 10 years now,they play it around Thanksgiving![]()
as a mastermind
thought to myselfGood job I
which was transparent

Managed to recover
A little payback?
