Nothing really isit-would-be-better than Rowdy
on his peckerLittle pointy spikes
*Man-0-man,,, you fellers are gonna be saddled upon lathered horses from riding to the innumerable threads the "S troop" continually keep on life support around here(Post Jacker's Guild. We're the guys who see a thread getting dull or repeating the same stuff over and endeavor to inject fun or thought-provoking nonsense into the thread to save souls.)
*Front door knockeron his pecker
*Man-0-man,,, you fellers are gonna be saddled upon lathered horses from riding to the innumerable threads the "S troop" continually keep on life support around here*
** I've also noticed this thread grows 5-6 pages when ever I steer clear of it for 24 hours, yet,if I hawk on it participating in it for 24 hours,,,PFFFffftttt 1/ 2 a page,tops,,, is it my breath, or Captain kirk shirt I've not taken off for the last 4 years?**
Smells like klingonpoop*Man-0-man,,, you fellers are gonna be saddled upon lathered horses from riding to the innumerable threads the "S troop" continually keep on life support around here*
** I've also noticed this thread grows 5-6 pages when ever I steer clear of it for 24 hours, yet,if I hawk on it participating in it for 24 hours,,,PFFFffftttt 1/ 2 a page,tops,,, is it my breath, or Captain kirk shirt I've not taken off for the last 4 years?**
And very stinkeythey're filthy rich
Ain’t as hotthe heat wave
has a peepholewho's dressing room
