Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

cowboyed

Reaction score
This team is poorly prepared with players out of position. Square pegs in round holes! That goes all the way to the top of the coaching tree and includes Garrett. Kellen Moore is too inexperienced except for some trick college level offensive play conjuring. Marinelli is over the hill and Kris Richard is far from being a counter strategist with his play-calling. Our special teams coach is a zombie.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I only wish I could get rid of my Garrett Groupie banner from yesteryear.

basel90

Reaction score
A wise man said

Jason Garrett can be my coach any day of the week,” he said. “Except Sunday.”

Or Monday, depending on the schedule.”

Carson

Reaction score
Garrett’s done here.

As he should be.

But the way the schedules set up, us and Philly should be around the 6-8, 7-7, 8-6. So they’ll pump sunshine and rainbows that we can win the East lol

king987

Reaction score
I know fans have called for Garrett's head since the moment he became head coach, but I can comfortably say that last night was one of his worst coaching performances by far. That was a performance that would have gotten a last place coach canned, it was that bad. The 57 yard field goal, the fair catch, I even put the run game on him because the head coach should have told Kellen Moore to cut it out. Garrett consistently put his team at a disadvantage.

I really can't wait until two or three years from now and Dallas is playing Cincinnati or Miami or NY Jets, and Garrett will be across the sideline as their HC. That will be quite the enjoyable game.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I know fans have called for Garrett's head since the moment he became head coach, but I can comfortably say that last night was one of his worst coaching performances by far. That was a performance that would have gotten a last place coach canned, it was that bad. The 57 yard field goal, the fair catch, I even put the run game on him because the head coach should have told Kellen Moore to cut it out. Garrett consistently put his team at a disadvantage.

I really can't wait until two or three years from now and Dallas is playing Cincinnati or Miami or NY Jets, and Garrett will be across the sideline as their HC. That will be quite the enjoyable game.
Garrett will never coach above the high school level.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Garrett has come full circle, he's now losing the Cowboys games where Dak is throwing up peak Tony Romo numbers and the defense looks OK on paper but always folds in any critical situation. We're just watching 2011 all over again.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Haha, nah someone will be stupid enough to give him a second shot. At the very least, he'll get a OC gig and probably blunder that.
He knows he’s a fraud, I seriously doubt he’ll ever coach again. Jerry will offer him some face saving ceremonial position in the back office & he’ll stick it out in Dallas until his wife stops getting invited to cocktail parties and then they will slink back to Pennsylvania for a life of comfortable obscurity.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As he should be.

But the way the schedules set up, us and Philly should be around the 6-8, 7-7, 8-6. So they’ll pump sunshine and rainbows that we can win the East lol
I hear what you’re saying but it’s not gonna happen. Garrett is done here. We have SO MUCH talent on this team but “we” don’t know what to do with it. Chin up, it’s gonna happen.

Carson

Reaction score
I hear what you’re saying but it’s not gonna happen. Garrett is done here. We have SO MUCH talent on this team but “we” don’t know what to do with it. Chin up, it’s gonna happen.

True stuff @Sarge.

It’s quite amazing these coaches watch film, have scouts etc and still coach the way they do. Some armchair coach from his couch is an upgrade at this point

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As he should be.

It doesn’t even matter if we win the division. The division is a joke, Philly is overrated.

Big_D

Reaction score
How the hell are they still hanging on to this guy?? Just amazing how clueless Jerry truly is.

Swagger

Reaction score
Interesting comments by Jerry. Continually praised the coaching of the Zimmerman after the loss. Perhaps partly due to old ties but it seemed to be a fairly obvious dig at our own coaching.

JG will not be coaching the Cowboys next season, i'm sure of that.