Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s the HC.

What’s the point of even having him around if you are always going to blame other people for this team’s shortcomings?
Oh trust it’s easy to blame him for the things he’s in charge of. But with how this team is ran.......hard to know who to blame. You just know if Garrett had his way this team would have a different staff.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Never will happen. Garrett is family. Rod will get fired and maybe Special Whole Teams coach and a TE coach.

This a massive problem. There seems to be some kind of throwback / Vudu-heritage 1957-1989 football family thing going on here with the connections to his Dad, Brother etc. You know as I was driving in DC tonight I heard John Harbaugh's presser and interview after their win and damn if he doesn't sound like he is everything Garrett isn't. Intelligent. Thoughtful. Tactful minded. Sincere. Hard when he needs to be. A leader. Dallas could use someone like that.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Coaching was abysmal tonight.

It’s beyond time to clear these guys out.

The two runs are obvious dumb calls after you passed for 79 yards to get down there.

tavon Austin looked clearly coached to fair catch that last punt. I mean these are all egregious coaching errors.

But one that might be missed - that decision to kick a 57 yard fg on the opening drive. My man howdy doody, the head coach has no feel for the game. Punt them back to the 10, it’s 3 minutes into the game, you are home, I mean I felt it was obvious. Yes, Maher has made them for 60+ but o think all 3 were end of the half. You don’t give the visitors staring field position at the 47, it’s like a turnover.

yeah that was dumb. At least he should have gone for it.

His lack of football knowledge is what is shocking because he has kept his job for so long. How can someone like him not know anything of how to win a football game like this when it was clear as day, all he had to do was let Dak just win us the game.

When you have an entire defense pinning their ears to stop the run and you still kept running it up the middle, then it just means your a moron.

Time to get rid of Garrett.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s dusturbing how much you have been coming to the rescue of Garrett lately.
I mean if you read my posts you would know where I stand on Garrett. I’ve wanted him fired for two years. But I just know how this goes. I blame Garrett for what he’s responsible for. I don’t scapegoat him for why the defense can’t stop anyone or why the offense is inconsistent.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I can’t stand the language being used by FO and Garrett. They are relativley happy ...ughhhh ok.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If this team goes 9-7 and loses in the WC at home. Who’s the coach next year?

9-7 aint going to win the division.

Philly is 5-4 and they still play the Giants twice, the Commanders, and the Dolphins...…...that is 4 layup games, and puts them at 9 wins.

That means they would have to lose all 3 of their other games, and odds of that happening is dam near zero. They are going to have at least 10 wins on the season.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I'm not happy. Whatever though, but still not happy at all. I don't believe this franchise should settle for a head coach that might have trouble coaching a little league team to a simple divisional title. We deserve better. Moreover, we deserve better than constant spin doctoring of the narrative to keep a head coach like this. The decisions made in today's game is reflective of very bad coaching decisions. You cannot have this with this franchise.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Garrett could go 5-1 in the division and still miss the playoffs for the second time in three years. When that happens, there is no way to justify keeping him. Sorry Jerry but it's about to be over and there's nothing you, Garrett, or the Garrett apologists can do about it :laugh: It's the final countdown!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The 57 yard fg is even more inexcusable.like someone said before it was like a free turnover. That attempt is a panic move because you didn’t score points on your first drive and you don’t want the media to get on you about slow starts.

slow start... bad finish. What the hell is garrets purpose again?

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
We will lose week 16 at Philadelphia.

We will need to win + need a Philly loss against the Giants to get in the playoffs week 17 and it won't come.

Jason Garrett will be fired after that. Mark this down, and remember this. If this isn't exactly what happens, I will retire from posting.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

hqdefault.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am officially apathetic now....win, lose....I don’t care. This team will not get a title under Garrett, so I am numb to what happens next.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Garrett has ruined two groups of talent. This is a guy who had Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten, Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper, and the list goes on. It's not the players ladies and gentlemen