Fire Jason Garrett thread **merged**

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The bad thing is that he has clearly gotten into Dak’s ear where we don’t see Dak using his legs anymore

TWOK11

Reaction score
Coaches with Garrett's resume very rarely get fired without multiple losing seasons in a row. Garrett has only had one losing season in 9 years.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Sure we keep him? He is the luckiest SOB on Planet Earth the way be escapes the hangman's noose. The bar for him for some reason keeps getting lowered. There isn't ONE fan who likes the idiot!!!

Have you read the threads lately.
There are too many that credit him.
Real winners in life I'm sure .

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
A dim bright side to losing tonight is the smile I get from thread to thread listening to the misguided bellyaching about Jason Garrett.
I agree. The Cowboys simply got beat by a better team tonight. Period. The hope is that the team is able to improve in the offseason. When the defense gives up about 270 yds rushing, it's hard to put the blame anywhere except there. Let's improve our roster and move on. People seem to forget that we were playing a good, high powered offense in their stadium and were 7.5 dogs. It is what it is. I'm looking forward to an improved team next season. Go Cowboys!

Reaction score
Coaches with Garrett's resume very rarely get fired without multiple losing seasons in a row. Garrett has only had one losing season in 9 years.
All coaches currently employed who have longer tenure than Garrett have won Super Bowls. We have 2 Wild Card wins in 9 years. Two!

Never ceases to a amaze how far standards have fallen for this team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. The Cowboys simply got beat by a better team tonight. Period. The hope is that the team is able to improve in the offseason. When the defense gives up about 270 yds rushing, it's hard to put the blame anywhere except there. Let's improve our roster and move on. People seem to forget that we were playing a good, high powered offense in their stadium and were 7.5 dogs. It is what it is. I'm looking forward to an improved team next season. Go Cowboys!

Yep. People are frustrated, but the organization is doing smart things right now. Just keep it competitive and try to upgrade where you can. Don’t blow it up.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Maybe he'll suck enough for us to draft Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

vig454

Reaction score
I hope we can get a offensive coordinator that is going to make good use of the talent on our offense. Garrett isn't going anywhere and that makes me very pessimistic for our future.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
A dim bright side to losing tonight is the smile I get from thread to thread listening to the misguided bellyaching about Jason Garrett.
Your the only one who thinks that. Probably would be smart to keep that to your self.

Garrett did not have his players or his coaches prepared. On the 4th down play where Zek got stuffed, the left side was WIDE open for a QB sneak. Tom Brady runs a QB sneak against that alignment every time. Belicheat, unlike Garrett coaches Brady to change the call at the LOS when he sees a gimme 1st down on a QB sneak.

cowfan

Reaction score
If Jerry fired Garrett, who do you think he will hire. Jerry's actions shows he not giving up any control. Jerry will just hire another someone similar to Garrett. I'm not going to cry about the coach because it's a waste of time.

Good season. We thought it was over after six games, but the team came back and won the division.