Fire Jason Garrett thread **merged**

willia451

Reaction score
He has bad clock management during games. And it costs us games. In my opinion, a new HC and OC is warranted on the clock management issues and bad play calling in critical downs alone.

Won't happen. But there it is.

vig454

Reaction score
I didn't want to say anything before the end of the season but I had no confidence in us winning into the SB. I didn't hold my breath as far as us winning. I sure wanted the win but was honest with myself to avoid more disappointment.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Garrett led the second worst defense in NFL history....that’s just fine with Jerry JWB Jones

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I'm fine with Garrett as long as we upgrade the OC position.

Garrett has actually grown a pair on the sidelines and guys play their ***** off for him.

If linehan is let back in the building tomorrow I'll be pretty disappointed.
Agree. Lineman needs to go. Now.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He's the coach. It falls on him. Another year of the process. But I have been told that next year is the year that he finally turns into Tom Landry so there is that. lol

endersdragon

Reaction score
No one would want the job if you fire a guy after winning a playoff game. If we were going to fire him last year was to do it, not this year.

Sydla

Reaction score

Garrett has actually grown a pair on the sidelines and guys play their ***** off for him.

This is such foolishness.

So now it’s the OCs fault? When are we allowed to just admit reality? That Garrett is an average coach and we’ve reached the ceiling with him.

agk136

Reaction score
JJ is not going to fire carrot head. I believe he will fire Lineham and the qb coach. I would give Dak another year with another OC before I would give him any extension. Same with carrot head.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Garrett is as standard and basic at it gets.

He’s a default coach.

We’re stuck with him though because our ownership doesn’t value gameday coaches.

kevm3

Reaction score
If Garrett gets another extension after another 2nd round playoff exit I'll be livid. If you MUST keep him, Linehan better be dumped and he better take us to the superbowl next year.

Gaede

Reaction score
Garrett is a nice guy and I'd like to see him succeed.

But what does he offer us? What does he do for this team, that will push it from competitive and #1 in moral victories to actual winner?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is such foolishness.

So now it’s the OCs fault? When are we allowed to just admit reality? That Garrett is an average coach and we’ve reached the ceiling with him.
So l linehan doesnt get any blame?

I agree Garrett is a pretty average coach, who will be as good as his coordinators now him to be.