Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

GINeric

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
I wish that I could "like" this 100x

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Dude...they're down to 5th string corner backs, you can't just run into the healthy part of their defense.

One pick was an assumed missed penalty, the other was just a bad throw. It happens.

I agree wit the reverses those are dumb. He needs to get rid of the reverses or routes that cross the deep middle in single high

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
tenor.gif