Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

JBond

Reaction score
How do you know? Were you in the huddle or at the line of scrimmage?
I was right there in the huddle. Told him to knock it off. He listened to me in the 2nd half. Now stop challenging me on my expertise.

Tommy

Reaction score
Of course you cater your gameplan to your opponent, but it isn't all that difficult a concept to grasp that you can expose the deficiencies of your opponent while still maintaining a consistent run/pass balance.

Rather than passing more because NY had a weakness at corner, you continue to run, force the safeties up to the line, and hit them hard over the top when the opportunity presents itself. This forces the safeties to pick their poison, either creep up or play deep, which opens up opportunities across the middle.

The run game was very effective in the first half, and moving away from it allowed NY to hang around. The thing is, if you're running effectively, you don't have to pass the ball...at all, really...until the guys on the other side adjust, which is when you exploit their secondary and light them up.
I agree with what you’re saying.

We have a limited understanding of the thought process behind play calling when we are watching the game on tv. We don’t get a clear picture of what the defense is doing.
But you could see, especially in the first half that that the Giants priority was stopping the run. They were stacking 10 defenders near the LOS. That’s the time to make them pay with the passing game.
I think Dak kept checking out of the run in that scenario which is fine. They just needed to execute better.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I agree with what you’re saying.

We have a limited understanding of the thought process behind play calling when we are watching the game on tv. We don’t get a clear picture of what the defense is doing.
But you could see, especially in the first half that that the Giants priority was stopping the run. They were stacking 10 defenders near the LOS. That’s the time to make them pay with the passing game.
I think Dak kept checking out of the run in that scenario which is fine. They just needed to execute better.
It's hard to disagree with you and honestly, I think I'm more referring to a long trend of abandoning the run than yesterday's game. They made adjustments at the half and went back to what was working, which is all I can ask for. Could definitely be checks at the line and if that's the case, it needs to be corrected.

I guess I just want to see this team impose it's will on opposing defenses. Tennessee for example will run Henry straight into the teeth of a defense early and often regardless of what front they see. Dallas has the hogs and the horses to do the same and would be far more lethal due to QB and skill position talent. We have an elite defense that thrives when they're given an opportunity to rest, so ball control makes all the sense in the world. It seems they've been gravitating in that direction most of the season and if they can improve on and maintain that style of play. I think they have an opportunity to do something truly special this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
Hes annoying at times but this is an over the top overreactions as we are 8-3 KM devised a nice GP for the Rush Games etc . we ran it like 38 times and passed 30 , won the game. 3 game sin 12 days , the game was a bit sloppy all around , 13 penalties behind the chains and play calls sometimes are to attack a team's weakness and the NY Pass d was wounded and i believe they wanted to test them early. however later settled in and played the game more balanced and won.

Skynet

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
I agree. I’m not a fan of Moore at all. Sadly,he is likely the Cowboys next hc

glimmerman

Reaction score
He got pass happy in the first half. Dak threw 30 times. Ended up with 2 picks, one should have been a free play. They were off sides. But luckily Dak was on and WR and TEs were open. We actually ran more than we passed. We cranked it up in the 2nd half. But he got away from the formula the way we know it. He should have ran more in the beginning.