Fire Marinelli and Richard **merged**

stilltheguru

Reaction score
screen screen screen handoff handoff handoff. sad. zeke isnt to blame. dak isnt to blame. that defense is pathetic.

links18

Reaction score
Coaches? What coaches? We have a washed up has been who should have retired decades ago, a head coach who is apparently still in training after ten years, a teenager who should be coaching the local pee wee team and an over hyped fraud.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
this is on every single defensive coach AND GARRETT. Garrett couldnt go to the meeting room and ensure that screens would be an key matter of discussion?

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Im usually furious after a loss like this but tonight I’m at a peace. We are out of the wild card race and the eagles are now front runners for the division. After we miss the playoffs, Jerry will finally clean out the coaching staff

Shadowfax

Reaction score
I think Richard is over rated. There is a reason Seattle let him go. This is the second games where we basically let the running back beat us (the other being Green Bay).

So, we lost to a team without their starting QB and two teams without their number 1 wideout. That isn’t going to get it done.

Our DT’s are killing this team and we will not win a SB with the mentality that we don’t pay a 1 technique.

Unfortunately, that starts at the top with Jason Garett.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Despite the defensive struggles, the offense still had a chance to go up a score but blew it. I’m not blaming Rod and co. for this loss!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And still getting gashed in the run game. Haven’t fixed a thing since the rams game

You can't when you have Rod Marinelli the incredible imbecile claiming that he would rather have smaller Defensive Tackles who can get up field. It was the Rams all over again, getting absolutely blasted off the LOS.