Fire Marinelli and Richard **merged**

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Just cut the head off the dragon, Garrett’s gotta go and take the whole staff with him.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Yea him too

But these two stooges are trash man. Cousins NEVER beats teams with winning records, and they let him come into our house and Dink and Dunk down the field the whole game.

Its sickening
Damn right it's sickening I don't get this upset often but our own damn coaches stole this game from us. This is the last straw.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just cut the head off the dragon, Garrett’s gotta go and take the whole staff with him.

The "head" isn't Garrett. He's the most recent scapegoat for the head.

If you think Jerry hiring another head coach is the answer...good luck.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Too predictable. Stunting DL with basic zones on the back end. No deception.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Team played like the have never seen a screen pass

th
"put all our coaches on the friggin boat and sink their butts"! Kellen Moore is a MORON!!! You have a mobile quarterback and you run Zeke -who aint done crap all night! Twice with 3 yards to go. What about a quarterback draw??? God!!! I hate OUR coaches! These Mother$%%%##%^^%!!! Shouldn't be allowed any where near a football field! Screw you also Jerry! You have a Lamborghini team and let friggin Ford Model T coaches run it! Unbelievable how these morons failed the team tonight!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
2 times when the offense either scored or tied the game the defense lays down and let's the Vikings get the momentum back. Unacceptable.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Screw that. I want whoever called those 2 runs head on a platter.

If Moore did that...

I wanna know who called those 2 runs.

2nd down and 2.....you would think running for a 1st down wouldn't be so hard. I had no problem w/ the play calls. It's the execution...the players...(Conner Willams) that needs to be held accountable. :rolleyes:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Im usually furious after a loss like this but tonight I’m at a peace. We are out of the wild card race and the eagles are now front runners for the division. After we miss the playoffs, Jerry will finally clean out the coaching staff
And bring in another ******* for a coach. I have lost all hope and faith. At least I'm old enough to have experienced the early glory years. Guess that'll have to do.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Vikings average 153 rushing yards per game. We got gutted tonight, but Minnesota does this to people.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The offense did go up and the defense gave it up like a drunken coed during spring break.

I’ve never thought highly of this defense, and our best chance is our talent on offense and good play-calling. The receivers stepped up, the pass blocking was superb, and Dak showed up. Moore let us down....

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I think Richard is over rated. There is a reason Seattle let him go. This is the second games where we basically let the running back beat us (the other being Green Bay).

So, we lost to a team without their starting QB and two teams without their number 1 wideout. That isn’t going to get it done.

Our DT’s are killing this team and we will not win a SB with the mentality that we don’t pay a 1 technique.

Unfortunately, that starts at the top with Jason Garett.

I don’t agree.

his record with SHawks is awesome.

want KR to succeed ?

fire Marinelli.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
You can't when you have Rod Marinelli the incredible imbecile claiming that he would rather have smaller Defensive Tackles who can get up field. It was the Rams all over again, getting absolutely blasted off the LOS.

the defense has issues.

It’s going to cost us a playoff spot.

Air Force One

Reaction score
2nd down and 2.....you would think running for a 1st down wouldn't be so hard. I had no problem w/ the play calls. It's the execution...the players...(Conner Willams) that needs to be held accountable. :rolleyes:

It just wasn't there tonight though, bro. Trying to force it at the most critical time wasn't the answer. You go with what's working. They couldn't stop the pass. We had it.