Fire McCarthy and promote Dan Quinn

J12B

Reaction score
  1. Honestly in the most important game of the season and the team came out completely flat and most importantly completely undisciplined.

The amount of penalties this team not only had today but for the season is just awful. Penalties are a recipe for losing.

What does McCarthy actually bring to the table.

Nothing.

Quinn has way more upside and brought the defense to a whole new level.

Something McCarthy isn't capable of doing on offense.

One and done in the playoffs with a roster and team like this is unacceptable.

Fire McCarthy and promote Quinn.

Also get rid of Moore. He's trash.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
  1. Honestly in the most important game of the season and the team came out completely flat and most importantly completely undisciplined.

The amount of penalties this team not only had today but for the season is just awful. Penalties are a recipe for losing.

Nothing.

Im in. Fire Moore first and then Fire MM. I feel bad for the guy that his players are so bad, but thats how it works.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
At the end of the day, does it really matter?

This cancer will still be around...

1587528873_380123_1587530728_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

risco

Reaction score

Nothing.

I'd much rather turn over play calling to McCarthy.

mardwin

Reaction score
Do what different? Watch his Olineman get penalty after penalty? Watch his receivers drop passes?

We lost because of him, he held the football for too long, didn't anticipate open receivers, and killed the clock at the end of the game.

RS12

Reaction score
I have said 100 times, I hated the McCarthy hire but, who that is any good or not desperate for a check is going to work for Jerry?