Fire Mccarthy

bigE79

Reaction score
All I know is I'm sick to my stomach...I'm worn out. ******

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Also, I just want to say, that play everyone is saying to challenge was nowhere near as "clear" to be overturned as Buck and Aikman made it out to be.

HC doesn't make these decisions alone either. Did you see BB last week when he challenged a play that was clearly going to go against him? See how mad he got?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
All the injuries on the offensive line got exposed today and Dalton showed why he is a backup.

Firing Mike McCarthy would be silly.

Swagger

Reaction score
Whatever you say. I’ve seen the refs review similar plays and stick with the call on the field.

It’s up the refs judgment and when that happens who knows what the ref decides.
He clearly used the ground to complete the catch. It's not even close based on the rules.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The fact that they couldnt recover that fumble at the end shows you all you need to know about the heart of this team.
I wasn't mad about that. It's a ball up for grabs. It can go either way. What's infuriating is how they knew the giants were running the ball and they couldn't even force a third down. That tells me all I need to know about this team

blueblood70

Reaction score
MM will NOT Be fired cry scream throw a 10yr old trantrum..it wont happen..sure the red flag should have been attempted but stil doubt its overtruned

Mikemcm

Reaction score
Send Kellen Moore with him. We just handicapped ourself even more signing Moore to a extension. I would hire Romo as head coach

blueblood70

Reaction score
All the injuries on the offensive line got exposed today and Dalton showed why he is a backup.

Firing Mike McCarthy would be silly.
he wont be fired the crying kicking and screaming is wasted energy..time to look toward FA and then the draft

conner01

Reaction score
Down one he fails to challenge an obvious Incompletion

A fg would have won it and we got to the six

Fire him and do it tonight.
That’s not happening
HC contracts are guaranteed
Jerry ain’t paying two HC

blueblood70

Reaction score
Send Kellen Moore with him. We just handicapped ourself even more signing Moore to a extension. I would hire Romo as head coach
knee jerks overreaction :facepalm::huh: he played with 3rd string OL, bckup qb and defense was nOT letting our WRs get open quick enough for the Ol to be serviceable..

loublue22

Reaction score
Also, I just want to say, that play everyone is saying to challenge was nowhere near as "clear" to be overturned as Buck and Aikman made it out to be.

yes it is, you are wrong. The ball moves by a lot when it hits the ground because he clearly does not have complete control. The former ref FOX paid confirmed this on air, so it was not just Aikman and Buck. If you watch media in the coming days, you won't find anyone who says that was a catch. And because the call literally means 3 points on the scoreboard as others have said, you challenge it anyway. Please stop making excuses, he literally cost Dallas 3 points which was the difference in the game, seeing as we couldn't kick the FG at the end. Fire him.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wow, 35 weeks of second guessing on the way.

Bottom line is this team was decimated by injuries on both sides of the ball, started 2-7, and were an endzone pick shy of a 7-9 finish. I'm gonna get grilled for this, but I say give McCarthy one more season.

Alweezy

Reaction score

HC doesn't make these decisions alone either. Did you see BB last week when he challenged a play that was clearly going to go against him? See how mad he got?

this is week 17 and the team needs to win to get in. whether it was clear electing to let a team have a free 3 points in week 17 is a questionable call. You throw the flag there the worst that happens is you lose the challenge and they kick the FG anyway. Some things a coach has to just see or understand without someone buzzing in.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Why not go for two on the touchdown? We can second guess everything but I wouldn’t second guess the decision to fire McCarthy.