Fire Mccarthy

mattjames2010

Reaction score
yes it is, you are wrong. The ball moves by a lot when it hits the ground because he clearly does not have complete control. The former ref FOX paid confirmed this on air, so it was not just Aikman and Buck. If you watch media in the coming days, you won't find anyone who says that was a catch. And because the call literally means 3 points on the scoreboard as others have said, you challenge it anyway. Please stop making excuses, he literally cost Dallas 3 points which was the difference in the game, seeing as we couldn't kick the FG at the end. Fire him.

No, I am not "wrong". Clearly not "wrong" since even the refs didn't find it clear to even discuss it, so it wasn't "clear" enough for the booth to sit around saying it was an automatic overturn. It wasn't.

And "fire him" is a crybaby and sore loser mentality from a fan that is overly emotion. Shut up and go pout in a corner. He is not going to get fired while working with a freakin' backup QB most of the season and a decimated offensive line and trash defense that wasn't fixed in the offseason.

Stop posting and regain some sense.

Mannix

Reaction score
Troy said something about Corky and staff learning from the non challenge. Huh??? Learning??? He is a veteran coach!!!! Corky just said postgame that a timeout wasn't worth the risk.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
this is week 17 and the team needs to win to get in. whether it was clear electing to let a team have a free 3 points in week 17 is a questionable call. You throw the flag there the worst that happens is you lose the challenge and they kick the FG anyway. Some things a coach has to just see or understand without someone buzzing in.

....the worst that happens is you lose a timeout and a challenge late in a game that you might need later on. You don't have an infinite amount of these things.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Mike is already getting hammered by reporters. Which he should for game management and for not challenging that catch.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I didn't want "Big Mike" in the first place but it's nice to see some of you come around.

He's not getting fired after one messed up season, like it or not.

Swagger

Reaction score
No, I am not "wrong". Clearly not "wrong" since even the refs didn't find it clear to even discuss it, so it wasn't "clear" enough for the booth to sit around saying it was an automatic overturn. It wasn't.

And "fire him" is a crybaby and sore loser mentality from a fan that is overly emotion. Shut up and go pout in a corner. He is not going to get fired while working with a freakin' backup QB most of the season and a decimated offensive line and trash defense that wasn't fixed in the offseason.

Mike Perreira said it wasn't a catch - all joking aside when is he ever biased towards the Cowboys?

tico

Reaction score
Why so Moore can be HC and have the Garrett project all over again?

And Dalton choking again like he did in Cincy?

Mannix

Reaction score
-------Mike Perreira said it wasn't a catch - all joking aside when is he ever biased towards the Cowboys?

I was thinking he was telling us that to further twist the knife.

loublue22

Reaction score

Yes, you are 100% wrong and it's not close. And I don't care who was playing, the guys on the field were good enough to win the game and the COACH abdicated his responsibility and literally cost them the game. That means you get fired. But don't worry, I'm sure Jerry will continue to accept mediocrity.

Swagger

Reaction score
-------Mike Perreira said it wasn't a catch - all joking aside when is he ever biased towards the Cowboys?

I was thinking he was telling us that to further twist the knife.
Haha fair point!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Down one he fails to challenge an obvious Incompletion

A fg would have won it and we got to the six

Fire him and do it tonight.
That was a blundering error of epic proportions,, if Washington somehow loses tonight, than MM basically cost this team the invite to the post season.

Swagger

Reaction score
He is wrong at least once a week when they bring him on.
But my point being that he doesn't give the Cowboys an inch so for him to side with the 'Boys speaks volumes. Any way, Pettis used the ground to complete possession and the process of a catch so it's an incompletion. Pictures showed it all.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I agree cut the blimp loose.

8fd60349698dd7e782ac7620cd1eb625.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
HE COST US THE GAME
How does any coach in this league not challenge that.. according to Aikman, MM has thrown two challenge flags all season,, can he not reach around that far.. Bill still can.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes, you are 100% wrong and it's not close. And I don't care who was playing, the guys on the field were good enough to win the game and the COACH abdicated his responsibility and literally cost them the game. That means you get fired. But don't worry, I'm sure Jerry will continue to accept mediocrity.

Again, if it was clear it would already been discussed and overturned. So you then leave it up to the OPINION of a ref about if he had enough control, or it was caused by the ground. This is not "clear", it's a judgement call.

So we win, and we get destroyed in the playoffs. Then you start the "first coach because coach bad" bit anyways. Go take your meds and then take a walk. We were a terrible team that had a chance at the playoffs because our division was trash this year. That is all. We had a chance to win the game in the end and we blew it. You get a TD on that final drive and the chances of a comeback by the Giants is incredibly slim.