Fire Mike McCarthy

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not because we lost. It’s the NFL. It happens. The Bills lost to the hapless Jags today.

But leaving Prescott in the game once it was crystal clear we couldn’t win and given his recent injury? Inexcusable.
I agree with you there. Backup WRs were in and McCarthy kept Dak out there.

I know he just wanted to help Dak get into a rhythm, but it was beyond careless, in my opinion

garyo1954

Reaction score
From QB1 mouth to your ears.....

“It held up fine. It was great,” Prescott said of his calf. “I mean, I did a lot of moving, did a lot of scrambling there getting outside of the pocket. No issues. I didn’t feel it. I’m fine.”

Need more nonsense in your thread next time. Jumping to more conclusion more than frog crying for rain......I swear!

LovinItAll

Reaction score
From QB1 mouth to your ears.....

“It held up fine. It was great,” Prescott said of his calf. “I mean, I did a lot of moving, did a lot of scrambling there getting outside of the pocket. No issues. I didn’t feel it. I’m fine.”

Need more nonsense in your thread next time. Jumping to more conclusion more than frog crying for rain......I swear!

I didn’t jump to any conclusions. Dak shouldn’t have been in the game. NO QB1 should have been in that embarrassment.

Zman5

Reaction score
If Dak was taken out and plays like garbage next week, there will be thread "Fire MM, why didn't he play Dak longer and give him a chance to get his mojo back"

garyo1954

Reaction score
I didn’t jump to any conclusions. Dak shouldn’t have been in the game. NO QB1 should have been in that embarrassment.

Sounds like you think you know what coaches and players want to do.
Maybe you should go knock on Boogers door and tell him what a great coach you are.

Or you could consider maybe, beyond any reasonable thought you might have, QB1 WANTED to be out there.
But no way this kid wanted to be playing! Right?

Right, frog?

xtreme_2k

Reaction score
Not because we lost. It’s the NFL. It happens. The Bills lost to the hapless Jags today.

But leaving Prescott in the game once it was crystal clear we couldn’t win and given his recent injury? Inexcusable.
Yeah...let's fire everyone, fire Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, the waterboy, the towel manager...overreaction seems to be the main thing most Cowboys fans live for...lol