Fire the GM, Jerry! Frustrated fan's bold move after Sunday's loss

Wilson

Reaction score
People in the DFW area should contact Stephen Gonzales and join him in protest. Make signs and draw media attention. When the chants make their way to the stadium and people start wearing bags over their heads, perhaps the organization will take the fans seriously.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People in the DFW area should contact Stephen Gonzales and join him in protest. Make signs and draw media attention. When the chants make their way to the stadium and people start wearing bags over their heads, perhaps the organization will take the fans seriously.

All Jerry would do is make up T-shirts for this and make money off it somehow!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
I feel like the well deserved negativity of the base is actually getting to Jerry this year. Hopefully he's not having fun anymore, like the rest of us.
This team hasn't been fun to watch in a long time. It's like you're walking on thin ice and you're just waiting for it to break - just not a good feeling. I stopped enjoying these games a long time ago. Probably since Parcells left.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team hasn't been fun to watch in a long time. It's like you're walking on thin ice and you're just waiting for it to break - just not a good feeling. I stopped enjoying these games a long time ago. Probably since Parcells left.
Its brutal. Would have loved to see what Romo could have become with more than a partial year as the starter with Bill. We knew once T.O was forced on Bill he was on his way out. Jerry had his stadium approved, no need to pretend he was a real GM any longer.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
2016 was the last team I was proud of. Ever since then players like dak and zeke just get more and more annoying. Last year gave me some hope with ferguson and bell and bland and parsons and smith and they finished off the season with the most pathetic performance in history. I was ready for a hard reset and all I got was locked in for 4 more years with the same group of turds.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Its brutal. Would have loved to see what Romo could have become with more than a partial year as the starter with Bill. We knew once T.O was forced on Bill he was on his way out. Jerry had his stadium approved, no need to pretend he was a real GM any longer.
Yep, and that was a low thing to do forcing TO on Parcells after he got what he wanted. Remember TO running back to the sideline and yelling in his face?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep, and that was a low thing to do forcing TO on Parcells after he got what he wanted. Remember TO running back to the sideline and yelling in his face?
I always tell people, every coach and every fan thinks they're the team that TO won't be an issue on. The first thing that I think of, was at a presser, a reporter asked TO what the coaches message to them was this week. Here was an opportunity for TO to show he's a good teammate and a good leader. his answer? "I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, I was planning my birthday party this weekend". He couldn't stand not being the center-point of the question. And he was so talented, that of course young players looked up to him. He is the poster child for a team cancer.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I always tell people, every coach and every fan thinks they're the team that TO won't be an issue on. The first thing that I think of, was at a presser, a reporter asked TO what the coaches message to them was this week. Here was an opportunity for TO to show he's a good teammate and a good leader. his answer? "I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, I was planning my birthday party this weekend". He couldn't stand not being the center-point of the question. And he was so talented, that of course young players looked up to him. He is the poster child for a team cancer.
Deion did the same thing when he came here. There are some players you just don't sign.

I never wanted TO after what he did to the Star and turns out we didn't need him anyway. What did we win? We ended up losing Parcells too.

kskboys

Reaction score
Whiskey makes it easier.

Sydla

Reaction score
I feel like the well deserved negativity of the base is actually getting to Jerry this year. Hopefully he's not having fun anymore, like the rest of us.
Hopefully fans are starting to see what a fraud Jerry is. I am hoping that the August camp attendance being down keeps up and I hope we start to see more and more fans of other teams in AT&T. We'll never see empty seats there but maybe if Jerry sees Cowboys fans selling their tix to other teams' fans he'll start to get clued in.

Problem is he's not long for this world an his son appears to be a bigger cheapskate and smoked butt than his dad.