Fire the GM, Jerry! Frustrated fan's bold move after Sunday's loss

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People in the DFW area should contact Stephen Gonzales and join him in protest. Make signs and draw media attention. When the chants make their way to the stadium and people start wearing bags over their heads, perhaps the organization will take the fans seriously.
This ^^. Public embarrassment on a national level, at every game, has the best chance (though small) of some kind of change.

NotForLong

Reaction score
People in the DFW area should contact Stephen Gonzales and join him in protest. Make signs and draw media attention. When the chants make their way to the stadium and people start wearing bags over their heads, perhaps the organization will take the fans seriously.
I have been saying this all off season

NotForLong

Reaction score
2016 was the last team I was proud of. Ever since then players like dak and zeke just get more and more annoying. Last year gave me some hope with ferguson and bell and bland and parsons and smith and they finished off the season with the most pathetic performance in history. I was ready for a hard reset and all I got was locked in for 4 more years with the same group of turds.
Exactly

NotForLong

Reaction score
Hopefully fans are starting to see what a fraud Jerry is. I am hoping that the August camp attendance being down keeps up and I hope we start to see more and more fans of other teams in AT&T. We'll never see empty seats there but maybe if Jerry sees Cowboys fans selling their tix to other teams' fans he'll start to get clued in.

Problem is he's not long for this world an his son appears to be a bigger cheapskate and smoked butt than his dad.
You are right on Dufus Jr but the fan base and media will tear him apart. It will be relentless. He will not be the GM and if he tries to, it will not last long

NotForLong

Reaction score
Now that people are actually calling Jerry out for his failures to build a winner he is getting angry. He'll say the wrong thing soon and hopefully will get him to step aside from day-to-day operations.

:fingerscrossed:
The fact that he is senile and or has water on the brain is bringing the evaluation to a very real reality

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Deion did the same thing when he came here. There are some players you just don't sign.

I never wanted TO after what he did to the Star and turns out we didn't need him anyway. What did we win? We ended up losing Parcells too.
The singing of Deion was important more for getting him off that cap-illegal 49ers team that Tagliabue was in on.

Sydla

Reaction score
This guy should find other fans, rich ones, that can put up billboards around The Star highlighting Jerry's failures.

Something like "28 years, 5 playoff total playoff wins, Best GM ever"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy should find other fans, rich ones, that can put up billboards around The Star highlighting Jerry's failures.

Something like "28 years, 5 playoff total playoff wins, Best GM ever"
Billboards will not be in Jerry Jones' face. What he is doing may have a 0.0000002% effect on Jones but his effort would still have 100% more influence than 1,000 billboards positioned throughout the DFW area.