Fire the GM, Jerry! Frustrated fan's bold move after Sunday's loss

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Oh I can hear Jerry now "I uh.. have fired that bum many times.. the crappy owner keeps hiring him back though".

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
This Guy Should Start Selling Through Teespring.. Jerry' "Fire The GM" .....I Buy One.

His Net Profit Proceeds Intern Would Fund Is Campaign Make This Go BIG TIME Viral
And Hopefully Put Enough Pressure On Jerry To Do So..

Fans Have had Enough

chagus

Reaction score
Hopefully fans are starting to see what a fraud Jerry is. I am hoping that the August camp attendance being down keeps up and I hope we start to see more and more fans of other teams in AT&T. We'll never see empty seats there but maybe if Jerry sees Cowboys fans selling their tix to other teams' fans he'll start to get clued in.

Problem is he's not long for this world an his son appears to be a bigger cheapskate and smoked butt than his dad.
I'm hoping Steven decides to hire a real GM and just be an owner once Jerry splits the scene. Hell, thats what i would do. Let someone else deal with the mess while i go fishing on my island living my best life.

triplets_93

Reaction score
This guy should find other fans, rich ones, that can put up billboards around The Star highlighting Jerry's failures.
There is a precedent for this:

54022119283_129fd4c0b5_o.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hopefully fans are starting to see what a fraud Jerry is. I am hoping that the August camp attendance being down keeps up and I hope we start to see more and more fans of other teams in AT&T. We'll never see empty seats there but maybe if Jerry sees Cowboys fans selling their tix to other teams' fans he'll start to get clued in.

Problem is he's not long for this world an his son appears to be a bigger cheapskate and smoked butt than his dad.
the only way to get empty seats is for owners of them to not sell them.

bigE79

Reaction score
Those fans doing that still paid for a ticket. Means nothing to Jerry.
You're definitely right,but that doesn't mean they won't show up with banners or bags on their heads..that in itself would hit Jerry hard, especially if the ****** MSM and bspn highlight it constantly.

bigE79

Reaction score
This team hasn't been fun to watch in a long time. It's like you're walking on thin ice and you're just waiting for it to break - just not a good feeling. I stopped enjoying these games a long time ago. Probably since Parcells left.
This team hasn't been fun to watch since 2014...it's been all downhill from there.