***Fire Wade Thread***Merge

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Fire Wade during the bye week. The team is undisciplined, stupid and not held accountable for their crap play.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Wade will turn things around during the bye week.

Interview both Stewart and Garrett, give Garrett the job, and he will have the rest of the season to show what he has. If he does well, the job is his (since you already interviewed a minority). If not, open your check book for Cowher.

But please don't put us die hard Cowboy's fans through more of this horse$***** from Wade.

Woods

Reaction score
I don't think Wade is going anywhere this season.

At least that's the way it's looking to me.

But regardless, I think this is it for Wade after this season.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Coughlin at the podium saying "We should play better"

I forget what it's like to have a coach like that.

** Wade.

SacredStar

Reaction score
utrunner07;2392660 said:
THe problem is Jerry will be here for longer.

You'll get flak for that comment, but so will I, because I agree 100%.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SacredStar;2392675 said:
You'll get flak for that comment, but so will I, because I agree 100%.

I don't disagree

Jerry is good for football, and the Cowboys

but he's really hurting us being so involved w/ the team

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
We had no shot today, but I agree the self inflicted penalties are a joke. This team is soooooo mentally soft. We have some serious issues to address this offseason. Were the yankess of the NFL....all hype...no substance.

satam55

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2392640 said:
Fire Wade during the bye week. The team is undisciplined, stupid and not held accountable for their crap play.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Wade will turn things around during the bye week.

Interview both Stewart and Garrett, give Garrett the job, and he will have the rest of the season to show what he has. If he does well, the job is his (since you already interviewed a minority). If not, open your check book for Cowher.

But please don't put us die hard Cowboy's fans through more of this horse$***** from Wade.

AGREED! But y'all are late! I wanted wade fired after the loss to the giants in the playoffs.:bang2:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Jerry please fire the GM. Because no matter what happens after Wade, the same inept Manager will still be doing the hiring.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
When Wade is gone, most would agree that he'll be the fourth hc Jerry has hired and fired who will never get another offer as an NFL hc. In a league where a lot of losers get second chances, third, even fourth chances, that's pretty bad.

Reaction score
Why not...chances of making anything this year slim to none? Here is a chance for Garrett to see what he can bring...

If he can't do it you have to find a coach in the off season.

SacredStar

Reaction score
vta;2392723 said:
Jerry please fire the GM. Because no matter what happens after Wade, the same inept Manager will still be doing the hiring.

Dead on.

What were the choices to succeed Parcells again? Wade and Norv?????

You can't tell me that there were clearly no better coaches out there than those two. The problem is, most good coaches won't work for Jerry.

Do you get it now Jerry?

Now, what/who is the real problem?

Ren

Reaction score
I'm with you on this, this season is not going to end well might as well give Garrett a shot so we can see if he can do it, if not get rid of 2 useless coaches and not just 1 this year

Eskimo

Reaction score
He will be fired but will get to ride out the rest of the season.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, the same team that trotted Brad Johnson out there is going to fire a coach mid season? Good luck with that one.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wade won't get fired during the season. Jerry just won't do that.

Besides anything can happen. We are not eliminated from the playoffs yet.

Reaction score
Help me with this...wade said he wasn't sure if he was to make a change at halftime, THEN says to Pam Oliver it's obvious...no production?!?

What the HELL is going through his head?????????????

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2392873 said:
Help me with this...wade said he wasn't sure if he was to make a change at halftime, THEN says to Pam Oliver it's obvious...no production?!?

What the HELL is going through his head?????????????

Not much. Not much goes through anyone's head on this team.