***Fire Wade Thread***Merge

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
On the question of Firing Wade;

Fire Wade. Hire Bum. Lol

But seriously, I do think it has come time to get rid of the cupcake and get someone else in there. Garratt, at this point, may be the best course of action. Though if we go that way, we risk not waiting for him to be ready and maybe rushing him in too soon.

On the other hand though, look at our coaching woes and when did THEY start? About the time Jason's job prospects started lining up for him last December. And he DOES call the offensive plays. And the offense DOES seem to be where we're lacking the hardest as of this year. Almost like the "magic" we were experiencing last year has disappeared. Just maybe, perhaps, Jason's head grew too big for his own good, too fast.

So, thinking, maybe someone like a Cowher, at this point, to come in and totally evaluate our current coaching staff, and give this team a proverbial kick in the butt, could be the better course of action. Cause it's almost like we need someone to come in and show us what it is we're not seeing ourselves. Would sure hate to invest the future, now, in Jason, and then to come out and find that he's the one that's slipped from "grace" and the cause of our woes.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Redball Express;2393093 said:
I think if you want to blame anybody for what has happened..I'd have to blame Jason Garrett for reading so poorly the ability of Brad Johnson to be able to perform in a game.

All decisions are finalized by Wade. As noted already. All blame floats to the top.