Fire Zimmer!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
His D allowed 120 yards to the Eagles get rid of him! Oh wait it was Pacrells D today right? Sorry I get so confused

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
His D allowed 120 yards to the Eagles get rid of him! Oh wait it was Pacrells D today right? Sorry I get so confused

You forgot to say that Zimmy is a wuss too!

:)

A good coordinator would have only allowed 119 yards. ;)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
You forgot to say that Zimmy is a wuss too!

:)

A good coordinator would have only allowed 119 yards. ;)

Its tru such a wuss. I can not believe how incompetent the D played today. I mean damn they allowed 3 points to the defending NFC champs FIRE ZIMMy wuss!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Its tru such a wuss. I can not believe how incompetent the D played today. I mean damn they allowed 3 points to the defending NFC champs FIRE ZIMMy wuss!

I hope Bill is handing Zimmer his pink slip right now. :)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

And then lets get Jimmy Johnson hired to dallas by trading couple of no. 1 picks and couple of mil a year in salary :p:

twa

Reaction score
I'd be suprised if they let him in the lockerroom...plum awfull scheme.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I hope Bill is handing Zimmer his pink slip right now. :)

He better be or he should be fired too Parcells has lost it if Zimmer isn;t fired tommorrow!!! FIRE ZIMMYWUSS

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Fire Zimmer!
I wish he would. I would be happier if he fired Zimmer "the village idiot" than I am that we beat the Iggles. His track record speaks for itself and one game doesn't change that.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
We're lucky McNabb was injured, or we'd have gotten killed.

We're lucky Andy Reid was stupid and didn't even try to use Owens or Westbrook. If he had called more plays for them, we would have gotten killed.

When we play a good team, we're going to get killed.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I wish he would. I would be happier if he fired Zimmer "the village idiot" than I am that we beat the Iggles. His track record speaks for itself and one game doesn't change that.

His track record shows that he has been a pretty good coordinator with subpar talent. A couple games doesnt change that

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AdamJT13 said:

We're lucky Andy Reid was stupid and didn't even try to use Owens or Westbrook. If he had called more plays for them, we would have gotten killed.

ROFLMAO!

:D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
The defensive linemen didn't attack enough! ~~shrug~~

That's always my favorite line to read from the Zimmer critics.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
calling the poser... er, uh... poster.... known as "Hollywood". helloooooooooo...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I agree he should beeeeeee........for not having the D play as well in the 1st 3 games as they did today......get rid of the bummmmm......lol

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
calling the poser... er, uh... poster.... known as "Hollywood". helloooooooooo...

Don't worry as soon as another loss happens, him and his bethren will be back with force about Zimmy the Wuss :D

Justis

Reaction score
Did anyone mention that the game has passed Bill Parcells by.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

lmao :lmao:

Hoffa

Benched
Reaction score
You people are pathetic. Jump out of the woodwork after the defense finally has a good game to pretend like you were behind Zimmer all along? Give me a break. Where have you guys been the last few years? Zimmer still sucks, and until we play like this all year, my mind isn't changing.