Firefox Users: Dallas Cowboys theme now available for your Firefox browser...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I downloaded it but what am I missing? Don't see any changes?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/cowboy-theme-800.jpg

Thanks, here she blows..

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
It's nice, but it's no pimpzilla. Hopefully it will improve soon.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Are these themes done by users? I noticed the Cowboys one is by a Chargers fan. I found a pretty cool Arizona Widcats one.

Route 66

Reaction score
I appreciate the work done for this theme versus not having one at all. I think what would be nice is to have the Dark Blue choice instead of the light gray. It is easier on the eyes but regardless, thanks again.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Question for those who are familiar to IE's multi tab view feature. Does Firefox have an add on that is equivalent?

Signals

Reaction score
StarKist;1984934 said:
Question for those who are familiar to IE's multi tab view feature. Does Firefox have an add on that is equivalent?
I found it... never mind. :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
StarKist;1985003 said:
I found it... never mind. :)

Just FYI.. Firefox invented the multi-tabbed experience. Microsoft just recently stole it and built it into their vers 7 browser.

Signals

Reaction score
Since I started using firefox a couple of weeks ago my hotmail does this odd thing where when I scroll on an open email it leaves these horizontal lines across the email, sometimes making them hard to read. It will do this using the mouse scroll wheel and the scroll bar to the right of the screen. Firefox doesn't do that anywhere else on the web, just my email. BTW, I'm using Windows live if that means anything.

Anyone have clue why it does that and how to solve the problem?

Signals

Reaction score
StarKist;1998356 said:
Since I started using firefox a couple of weeks ago my hotmail does this odd thing where when I scroll on an open email it leaves these horizontal lines across the email, sometimes making them hard to read. It will do this using the mouse scroll wheel and the scroll bar to the right of the screen. Firefox doesn't do that anywhere else on the web, just my email. BTW, I'm using Windows live if that means anything.

Anyone have clue why it does that and how to solve the problem?
Finally became bothered enough to seek a solution to this problem and found one.

Anyone else have this problem, let me know via PM and I'll direct you to the solution.

DO NOT post request here because I may not see it.

:)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
can anyone upgrade this to v.3 or do a new one....

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;2459032 said:
can anyone upgrade this to v.3 or do a new one....

I imagine the person who made it would have to do the updates and if they have not I doubt they will. Who knows though, I use glowy blue and it just was updated a week or two ago.

As far as if anyone can make them, I wish I could as I would make a few different ones.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2459048 said:
I imagine the person who made it would have to do the updates and if they have not I doubt they will. Who knows though, I use glowy blue and it just was updated a week or two ago.

As far as if anyone can make them, I wish I could as I would make a few different ones.

Sure wished you could too my friend...I'm sure it would rock