Fireside Chat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And CC might start looking round for a new "volunteer". We know how elastic He can make that word, best not to risk it.
Well, he is the Grand Poobah, so whomever he chooses to volunteer is pretty much obliged to do his bidding. Such is the only true fee for being a member of the PJG. Nobody is exempt, other than you, ES, and me.......and everyone else.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well, he is the Grand Poobah, so whomever he chooses to volunteer is pretty much obliged to do his bidding. Such is the only true fee for being a member of the PJG. Nobody is exempt, other than you, ES, and me.......and everyone else.
Our relationship with the Grand Poobah is like Australia's relationship with Britain, We agree to do whatever He says, but only on the understanding that He doesn't actually ask Us to do anything.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wish I had a fireplace to sit by and chat. Winter doesn't want to go away.
I definitely need to get a generator before next winter.......Being without power for 2 days, and sleeping on my brother's couch was horrible! Got 3 and a half hours sleep Thursday night, and had to be up at 2:30 to go to Long Island. Slept in my own bed last night though....for ten hours.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I definitely need to get a generator before next winter.......Being without power for 2 days, and sleeping on my brother's couch was horrible! Got 3 and a half hours sleep Thursday night, and had to be up at 2:30 to go to Long Island. Slept in my own bed last night though....for ten hours.
Damn brother! Tree knock down some powerlines?

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Transformer blew, right up the road.....but if you remember all the huge pine trees around my house, a lot of big branches were snapping off.

Damn man! That sucks! I can always lend you my generator if you need it. It could power your whole house. It powered my parents 1st floor when they lost power 5 years ago for 3 days. No damage to the house I hope from the branches

Xelda

Reaction score
Since Juggy was the only Person to volunteer for the PJG Archivist & Keeper of the chronicles job, We should be extra nice.
If He jacks it in, Our glorious history will be history, Our mighty deeds merely fantastical tales told around the campfire, Our mythic heroes reduced to fleeting shadows lost on the winds of time.
Aren't the "winds of time" the same thing as farts? When we went camping, momma always cooked beans.

A special thank you to Juggs for all the laborious work he's done in corralling a bunch of crazy Cowboy fans. I was thinking alphabetically as well, Runny but was too polite to mention it. Since I've now said "farts" in the forum, my etiquette badge has gone with the winds of time.

Also I cannot believe your brother put you on the couch, Runny! Probably getting back at you for putting kumquats in his socks. I highly recommend checking Consumer Reports for the best generators. Glad you're back home so you can continue your efforts to keep CC and KSK in line. Good luck!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Damn man! That sucks! I can always lend you my generator if you need it. It could power your whole house. It powered my parents 1st floor when they lost power 5 years ago for 3 days. No damage to the house I hope from the branches
No, no damage, luckily. Had a few massive branches land on my shed, but apparently it's built pretty solidly. Doesn't seem to have hurt it at all.
I appreciate the offer. A guy at work offered me the use of his too, but I'm all set now. Also, my mother got one of those automatic generators last year, and she says I can have her old generator, which might be in her shed, if my brother didn't take it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Aren't the "winds of time" the same thing as farts? When we went camping, momma always cooked beans.

A special thank you to Juggs for all the laborious work he's done in corralling a bunch of crazy Cowboy fans. I was thinking alphabetically as well, Runny but was too polite to mention it. Since I've now said "farts" in the forum, my etiquette badge has gone with the winds of time.

Also I cannot believe your brother put you on the couch, Runny! Probably getting back at you for putting kumquats in his socks. I highly recommend checking Consumer Reports for the best generators. Glad you're back home so you can continue your efforts to keep CC and KSK in line. Good luck!
You're thinking of the "winds of thyme"..... That's the problem with homonyms.

kskboys

Reaction score

In line? I wish. Sonagun stacks us up like cords of wood!!!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'll be your...huckleberry.
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Who's missing? Remember daboys28? Daboyzruleperiod is under a different name, but I can't remember it. I've seen:
CC
Runny
Glimm
CapnB
G2(streetwise)
Diehardgreg
London
Juggy
Misty
QuickDraw
NYC
Ksk
Who else? Thought I saw Erod...

You guys remember Shockandroll?
I'm here handsome.
tenor.gif

Shock was permanently banned by a so called, "glorified mod" years ago. Haven't seen that mod over here. Probably hiding under a different name being he can't control members anymore with his attitude. There was a couple of them with nasty attitudes.

I'm STILL waiting to see....he KNOWS who he is. Coward
Karma is a beautiful thing!

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm here handsome.
tenor.gif

Shock was permanently banned by a so called, "glorified mod" years ago. Haven't seen that mod over here. Probably hiding under a different name being he can't control members anymore with his attitude. There was a couple of them with nasty attitudes.

I'm STILL waiting to see....he KNOWS who he is. Coward
Karma is a beautiful thing!
Hey doll, great gif, except for the score!