Fireside Chat

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
No, no damage, luckily. Had a few massive branches land on my shed, but apparently it's built pretty solidly. Doesn't seem to have hurt it at all.
I appreciate the offer. A guy at work offered me the use of his too, but I'm all set now. Also, my mother got one of those automatic generators last year, and she says I can have her old generator, which might be in her shed, if my brother didn't take it.
Glad to hear nothing was damaged. Yeah an automatic generator would Def be more convenient. No need to pull it out of the shed and hook it up. Especially in your area where the possibility of loss of power is higher.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm here handsome.
tenor.gif

Shock was permanently banned by a so called, "glorified mod" years ago. Haven't seen that mod over here. Probably hiding under a different name being he can't control members anymore with his attitude. There was a couple of them with nasty attitudes.

I'm STILL waiting to see....he KNOWS who he is. Coward
Karma is a beautiful thing!

I miss Shock. We were simpatico!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for pointing that out. I'd edit my previous post and fix it, if I could. I'll just have to create a new post with the fix.
Anyone check with Carter? He might prefer being absent and present simultaneously, I know I enjoy it. Little mental vacations are refreshing and I hope to be able to choose when I take one someday.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry I missed him.
You two would have really gotten along well. He really appreciated a good sense of humor and would play it to the absurd. He let the trolls get to him though and caught a time out and didn't return. I guess he figured out the trolls had more leeway than a member and not the first to feel that way. He would have gone ballistic when Nurse Ratched showed up and gotten more in her face than Don did.

ESisback

Reaction score
You two would have really gotten along well. He really appreciated a good sense of humor and would play it to the absurd. He let the trolls get to him though and caught a time out and didn't return. I guess he figured out the trolls had more leeway than a member and not the first to feel that way. He would have gone ballistic when Nurse Ratched showed up and gotten more in her face than Don did.
True Dat! Imagine Shock and the Emperor teaming up for a giant MAMMING...