First Annual Babe Draft (Read Post 22)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You sound like me the first moment I glimpsed Halle Berry in Strictly Business, lol.
That was probably the first time I waited for the end credits of a movie. If I remember correctly, her still shot was captioned, "and introducing Halle Berry". It was a still of the first moment they showed her face. (though I was dumbstruck before they even got to her face)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Post 22 has been updated.

Thread participants may be thinking, "I wonder what shape is the thread in right now?? (No. You are thinking that DE. Not them. Shaddup DE! NO! YOU shut up!)

Well, it's like baseball. The thread is at the plate. It's the bottom of the ninth. The other team has the lead. The count? Three balls. Two strikes.

And Nolan Ryan's about to bring the heat...

Thread re-opened
:star::lmao::lmao2::lmao::star:

*Send the "Heater",,,:as these ol' boy's ball bats are obviously "out n up" in anticipation*o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That was probably the first time I waited for the end credits of a movie. If I remember correctly, her still shot was captioned, "and introducing Halle Berry". It was a still of the first moment they showed her face. (though I was dumbstruck before they even got to her face)
*She flash them Hooter's in "Swordfish"*:thumbup:

timb2

Reaction score
EVERYONE

Look at others poster's pics and decide who had the best Babe Draft

Sulu - 1 vote

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I only have one entry: Candice Patton
etkRWNSm.jpg