First Annual Babe Draft (Read Post 22)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK we need to see who is still drafting.You get a total of 10 draft picks. 7 rounds and 3 compensatory just like the Cowboys.If I have your counts wrong, please correct me.

CatIII's DOWN UNDER'S- 10
Sulu's DREAM TEAM - 10
DallasEast's - DORA MILAGE - 10
Timb2's CHINA DOLLS- 10
Johnny the Fox- TROUBLE WALKING- 7
Big Star's STARLETTE's- -3
Runwild's ( name of team)- ?
Milaje, not Milage

timb2

Reaction score
OK we need to see who is still drafting.You get a total of 10 draft picks. 7 rounds and 3 compensatory just like the Cowboys.If I have your counts wrong, please correct me.

Sulu's DREAM TEAM - 10
DallasEast's - DORA MILAJE - 10
Timb2's CHINA DOLLS- 10
Johnny the Fox- TROUBLE WALKING- 10
Big Star's STARLETTE's- -10

timb2

Reaction score
Ok trying to count up to see who needs to draft. Also need Your Team's Name . If I got your count wrong,please correct it for me.

Darthseid's- LIL QUTIES- 10
Turk's- 1
Jsb's357's-TEX10's - 10
Tabscocat's - B- TEAM - 10
Couch Coach's-3
SlammedZero's-1
Big D's-10
Doctor Chicken's-1
GP Cowpolk's HOT GIRLZ- 10
Nite Train's MONSTERS-1

timb2

Reaction score
If people can reach out for the others to play, be appreciated

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Sports Edition - No monsters Today.

62d69c494804d8888e5aa59167005a75.jpg

e690628e071510e993ae39104d33141a.jpg

a651adf0-sasha-banks-explains-why-she-isnt-interested-in-being-a-role-model.png

CUE-003186-Maryse-Ouellet.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000637448514.jpg

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/J_A-r6NpqKghUNJjI9piFzVtScDxHx3HIEGhus1rM7zf4PGHD335nQp735rWhgzV4cfi9ZXqHpPA4zSHy_3hyyCIB1O0ofco0VLlRlr3T64VpLuAM5bPG_O8

Screen-Shot-2020-09-15-at-9.34.58-AM-775x465.png

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/-Ku1dDGC-gas1EwRUSpJgQKnZbX55NDaPNorXQtJ5IGUOUqQzeAwDGXkLDI_Eb0DDExcBB21G3p52D5rZWtMcX5i-22q9MdPpK4vOts3DL7scsmEIAfos5754g

61e6187de808f1eeacc82d9919748a65.jpg

Allison-Stokke-Images.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
BTW, what do i win?
You will be a Historic , Legendary, the First Ever Babes Draft Champ . You over everyone else hold the title until next years the 2022 Draft and included in you're signature. You can write you have the greatest taste over everyone here in picking beautiful women. No one will be better until next competition in 2022.

timb2

Reaction score
k trying to count up to see who needs to draft. Also need Your Team's Name . If I got your count wrong,please correct it for me.

Darthseid's- LIL QUTIES- 10
Turk's- 1
Jsb's357's-TEX10's - 10
Tabscocat's - B- TEAM - 10
Couch Coach's-3
SlammedZero's-1
Big D's-10
Doctor Chicken's-1
GP Cowpolk's HOT GIRLZ- 10
Nite Train's- SPORTS BABES EXPRESS-10

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score

Sulu's DREAM TEAM - 10
DallasEast's - DORA MILAJE - 10
Timb2's CHINA DOLLS- 10
Johnny the Fox- TROUBLE WALKING- 10
Big Star's STARLETTE's- -10

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only have one and I don't know her name. She's an actress but hasn't been in a lot of movies. She's a dark brunette, tall with dark eyes and she is gorgeous and her pic has been posted on this site before. I remember seeing the movie but she was the only thing worth noting about it. I believe she has the most beautiful face I have ever seen and while I would love to gaze upon her once more, I am glad she's not on one of your teams as I would have to stalk and smother you in your sleep.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only have one and I don't know her name. She's an actress but hasn't been in a lot of movies. She's a dark brunette, tall with dark eyes and she is gorgeous and her pic has been posted on this site before. I remember seeing the movie but she was the only thing worth noting about it. I believe she has the most beautiful face I have ever seen and while I would love to gaze upon her once more, I am glad she's not on one of your teams as I would have to stalk and smother you in your sleep.
Your clues are ambiguous sir! :mad: You have created a mystery! Provide better clues! :p Can you name or describe one of the movies she played in? That might narrow her identity search a great deal.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to be picky but you can't have the First Annual. This is the Inaugural Babe Draft. Next year will be the Second Annual Babe Draft and just like the draft, you'll have to select a whole new team.

But take heart as there will be some busts, and pun definitely intended in this thread, so there will be some FA Babes available in the draft.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your clues are ambiguous sir! :mad: You have created a mystery! Provide better clues! :p Can you name or describe one of the movies she played in? That might narrow her identity search a great deal.
I can't provide more, I went online and couldn't find her and that shocked me as she is an absolute stunner. When her pic was posted before, the other posters pretty much agreed with me as to her beauty but she hasn't had many roles. I didn't post the pic, another did and it was a still from this movie.

I screwed up "Some Enchanted Evening" DE because once I had found her, I let her go.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't provide more, I went online and couldn't find her and that shocked me as she is an absolute stunner. When her pic was posted before, the other posters pretty much agreed with me as to her beauty but she hasn't had many roles. I didn;t post the pic, another did and it was a still from this movie.

I screwed up "Some Enchanted Evening" DE because once I had found her, I let her go.
You sound like me the first moment I glimpsed Halle Berry in Strictly Business, lol.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oops sorry coach that might have been me crossdressing