First ever MNF flex: Eagles at Seahawks

Proof

Reaction score
No she won’t. She probably thinks Jason Kelce is lookin’ prettt good rn.

maxresdefault.jpg

conner01

Reaction score
Good. Chiefs will probably throttle the Pats. Seen first-hand this year from all our team’s blowout wins how hard it is for the broadcast booth to talk about anything once the rout is on.
Pats are really bad. They need to fire their GM because that’s one bad roster

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
How can they do this! It's ridiculous, now the eagles lose an extra day to prepare for a divisional game! The fix is in!

Wait, i'm an eagles phan, never mind, We Good

If you're not from here, you don't understand it. If you don't understand it, you hate it. If you hate it, we hate you. Welcome to Philadelphia.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s obvious just how bad the Pats suck for MNF to flex out a game featuring Patrick Mahomes and the defending Super Bowl champion Chiefs.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eagles catch another break. This was their last borderline test on their schedule and they get an extra day for this game now.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Eagles catch another break. This was their last borderline test on their schedule and they get an extra day for this game now.
Their schedule is brutal … stop with the conspiracy crap!

If someone you know doesn’t say hello to you in public do you assume they don’t like you or have it out for you ?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
They better!! Getting tired of these talking heads. We lose- we "we told ya" We win...they beating cupcakes. We had a harder schedule than the Eagles. We beat the same cupcake teams they did by a larger point spread. So kiss my arse-all you suckbutt talking heads!!!!!
Harder schedule than the Eagles? This is 2023, not 2022.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Yeah. That should be fun to watch. I can predict that. Eagles will play around with them for three quarters, keep you watching, then score 30 points in the 4th quarter. I think I'll pass on planning my night around that game.

gmb1

Reaction score

The first-ever Monday Night Football flex: the NFL is flexing Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce off of Monday Night Football in Week 15, replacing the Dec. 18 Chiefs at Patriots game with Eagles at Seahawks.

Eagles now will have three consecutive standalone games from Weeks 14-16:

Week 14: at Dallas on SNF

Week 15: at Seattle on MNF

Week 16: Giants on Christmas Day

The only reason Eagles getting those ratings is because Cowboy fans watching hoping they lose