First ever MNF flex: Eagles at Seahawks

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It took this long for the NFL to figure out the Chiefs vs Patriots would be a terrible game?

Goodell is really earning that big money he makes. SMH.
I think they can only flex MNF games between weeks 12-17 and have to give 12 days notice. They wouldn't announce it too far in advance. And the Chiefs are their goldenboys, probably didn't want to take them off the prime time spot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That may be the very first song of hers that I would enjoy.
My nephew, who's a drummer and fan of thrash metal and whatever you call the stuff with all the croaking voices, is a fan of hers. He wanted to convert me, so he made me a disc of all his favorite Taylor Swift songs. I listened to it and gave it back. To me, it sounds like all the stuff Avril Lavigne rejected from one of her albums.

BTW, he's very happy that she's dating a real man, for once.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Season over with if this defense going to play like this. Saettle is the worst offense we going to face after this for the next few weeks.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry wonder why his team isn't going to the Super Bowl????? Philly and the Niners built up their defense. JERRY SAID" we good" Yep. Jerry....We good:facepalm::thumbdown:

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Eagles have about 5 hard games. I got Dallas at 8 or 9. Not including they got their hardest games at home in Phillyland.
Miami, Dallas twice, San Fran, KC, Buffalo but the hard part most of them are all in a row including @KC and @Dallas. That's a really hard stretch... Dallas, KC, Buffalo, San Fran, Dallas, then cross country to Seattle.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Flexing MNF is great for TV but sucks for people who made plans to travel to the game.