First four games

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m an optimist a fan ok I get that . I see the Cowboys if you break the schedule Down to 4 game chunks getting out of the gate 3-1 . I think they possibly open with a close loss by a FG in Cleveland then taking the next three with 2 at home and a road win in PItt. I’m hoping Russell Wilson is still starting for Pitt when Dallas visits .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m an optimist a fan ok I get that . I see the Cowboys if you break the schedule Down to 4 game chunks getting out of the gate 3-1 . I think they possibly open with a close loss by a FG in Cleveland then taking the next three with 2 at home and a road win in PItt. I’m hoping Russell Wilson is still starting for Pitt when Dallas visits .
The Pittsburgh game will be close because Tomlin believes in being strong up the middle.

Reaction score
I can see close games for all four and the Cowboys will likely be favored in three of them... so 3-1 could happen, even 4-0!