Image: First Look: Cowboys New Practice Facility

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There must be but I am going to ask anyway, are there outdoor fields? There has to be but I don't think I have seen any pictures of them yet.

The indoor field looks like the lions stadium.

I think they were to have multiple outside fields as well, the the indoor facility.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
1st class Facility. Will always have fond memories of Valley Ranch and just hope for this team to make some great memories at the Star

batman36

Reaction score
Very nice! I would assume the big screen behind the FG post is moveable...otherwise, Jeff Fisher may find reason to complain. Yes, I'm kidding.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
The Star is just another example of how JJ is revolutionizing football. Not only is it a world class facility that players will love being treated as royalty, the partnership JJ struck with the local community is pure genius. Fan's will hate on JJ but the access they get because of JJ is unprecedented. Some may say he's a HOF :)

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
They are all in the same district.
So they will be playing some games here.
Yep...probably on a rotational basis (about one game per season each, would be my guess).

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Evidently each player has his own individual 100 yard field to practice on and their lockers are each in separate 2000 square foot rooms with individual hot tubs, private masseuse and individual orthopedic surgeons for our 2nd round draft picks. Jerry spares no expense.:muttley:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whats up with the color in the first photos? Looks off or is it the way they were taken?