Image: First Look: Cowboys New Practice Facility

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
They look like nicer direct/indirect fixtures based on the light pattern. But really cant tell if they're LED or fluorescent from those pics. Too much light bleed.

not my building, but we just did these LED's in the common areas...really like them a lot

ArcForm_Recess_OfficeCorridor_2x2.jpg

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Yep...probably on a rotational basis (about one game per season each, would be my guess).

Don't they play each other? So every Friday and Saturday night 4 teams could play. Add Saturday day games and 8 could play each weekend there with the other having a bye.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Wait a minute! Where is is the so called "white house" where the players can party like the good ole' days of the Michael Irvin era?

Just kidding.....

I just had to say that.

rockj7

Reaction score
Wait a minute! Where is is the so called "white house" where the players can party like the good ole' days of the Michael Irvin era?

Just kidding.....

I just had to say that.
This team doesn't deserve a White House till Super Bowls are won lol I kid I kid........ Ok I kind of kid lol

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Don't they play each other? So every Friday and Saturday night 4 teams could play. Add Saturday day games and 8 could play each weekend there with the other having a bye.
Very good point...I was thinking they wouldn't play all their games there, just some (I'm assuming they still have their own home stadiums). I'm not at all familiar with any of their schedules, so they may very well play some games against one another, but I would think more games would be outside their own school district. I could very well be wrong, though. At any rate, they'll play at least some of their games in a super venue.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Very good point...I was thinking they wouldn't play all their games there, just some (I'm assuming they still have their own home stadiums). I'm not at all familiar with any of their schedules, so they may very well play some games against one another, but I would think more games would be outside their own school district. I could very well be wrong, though. At any rate, they'll play at least some of their games in a super venue.

Why would they play teams outside their district? I could see maybe one but you play the other teams in your district so that there is a district winner that goes on to the state tournament. When I played high school football, all we played were the other teams in out district.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
9 High schools, yet Allen has one. Seems fair.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would they play teams outside their district? I could see maybe one but you play the other teams in your district so that there is a district winner that goes on to the state tournament. When I played high school football, all we played were the other teams in out district.

How many games do HS's play these days? We had 10 with 5 being out of district and we were 5A.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I meant within their own independent school district. Schools usually play other schools outside of their own independent school district that is within reasonable proximity and within their class (3A, etc). At least that's the way it used to be...I'm too old to have been involved in HS football for many years, so I probably should not have made any comment on the subject to begin with. Sorry

phildadon86

Reaction score
The whole thing is tacky lol. It's overdone. That's the way jerry rolls.
So its overdone to help attract NFL players which most of the time are over the top? Go figure. There is a reason this team is the richest in the world. And jerry is that reason.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
That's kinda sad, and I live in Frisco.

I know.

My wife wanted to move to Frisco (from Garland) when we married but I said heck no; Frisco was a dump when I was growing up in Far North Dallas and I did not like how fast it was growing. We moved to a quaint little town of 4,000 people called Little Elm instead and bought a house on an acre in the country. Of course now "The Elm" is 34,000 people and growing!!! :confused:

Wood

Reaction score
last pic is ridiculous. At first I thought it was AT&T stadium. Don't care much for Ford Center...way too spammy. they might have missed a corner of entrance where they don't have ford name.