First play by the boys?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First play by the Cowboys will be an extra point attempt after our D goes pick six.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Anyone remember a game a few years ago where Jerry leaked the first play to the announcers? It was a bomb to Ismael (i believe), and it was...uh hum, intercepted.

Nope, don't remember anything like that at all....seriously.

First play...2 yard out to Polite.

I wish Madden had the play creator still, There are some nice plays I'd like to put in. And I wish the play creator was better than it was, cause it was pretty limited.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
whos seen the longest yard (the newer one), the first play will be the one where they have everyone behind the O-line on the far right side of the field except the center and we will do a quick pass to Terry glenn for the 75 yard scamper for a touch down :D

Frozen700

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
whos seen the longest yard (the newer one), the first play will be the one where they have everyone behind the O-line on the far right side of the field except the center and we will do a quick pass to Terry glenn for the 75 yard scamper for a touch down :D

lmao id love to see that

Mansta54

Reaction score
We're gonna throw the ball alot this year. We'll throw first, run second. BP knows his strength, don't be fooled..

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to go with a Hail Mary to Al Johnson.
Nobody can say I don't take a hint.