Video: First Take-Cee Dee Lamb adds even more pressure for Dak

HanD

Reaction score
Max Kellerman is a world class ******. I can’t stand that asshat. He makes Steven A seem tolerable. He’s that bad.
yeah he's a dbag. he gets this arrogant smirk like he's smarter than you. i'd love to slap that smirk off his face....

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
kellerman talks out of his bottom hole. in onee breathe he'll say zeke isn't a top 5 back. now for this argument he's an all world back. he's known to think wentz is better based on no statistical facts. he's worse than SAS and i can't stand him either. but at least SAS will make logical arguments and try to support them usually. max should stick with boxing.

I'm sure SAS, Max, Skip, Cowherd, etc...don't believe half of the points they argue. Their "opinions" will change to foster debate and match whatever narrative they're pushing on that given day. Their show concept won't work at all with characters everyone liked who were honest and consistent with their takes...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if he doesn't make circus catches out of daks bad throws, he will be labeled a bust.

erod

Reaction score
If a QB can't literally score at virtual will with this offensive personnel, he's a waste of space.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak is gonna have a good year. If everyone holds up it could be more yards than last year. I see a lot of YAC. Cooper and Lamb and even Gallup can run after the catch. And now Witten is gone. And if you watch Jarwin play he gets some YAC also. More than Witten. Increased yards from TE..

And Jarwin plays his best against our division foes.

johneric8

Reaction score
No doubt.

But it's also the best thing that could have happened to Dak.

With questions at TE and comments about Amari not playing well away from ATT..

Mr. Lamb has been put in the catbird seat.

Red, Dak is the QB of the dallas cowboys, there is no way in my opinion that the pressure could be any greater with or without CeeDee..
Hell, one could argue that there is less pressure because he has more open guys running around.

The only way the "pressure" narrative has any legs is if the Dak haters what to look for a reason to hate on him some more if he has a poor season,
but this is only looking for the negative and not a good look. Dak handles pressure well he always has, he is going play and prepare the same with
or without CeeDee.. I know you only posted a video, but I consider that type of talk click bait and utterly ludicrous.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak has nothing but the best surrounding him. And to top it off, no Garrett. There's absolutely no excuse for him. None. Nada.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'll quite generously give Jerry credit for stepping back and allowing those like Stephen and McClay to take over. There's no denying Jerry has had many incidents of horrible decisions in the past. Apparently, he's come to grips with that and decided to let Stephen and McClay do their thing. I'm hoping this scenario continues to play out to this team's advantage in the future, regardless of the virus plague being a deterrent.

Despite some of the less than exquisite things that this team has suffered in the past, the future seems fairly encouraging. Of course, there's much more to be seen before claiming this team is back to it's glory days but 2020 seems a step forward. I'm primarily a Cowboys fan and always will be, despite the misgivings of this organization in the past. Here's hoping our recent success bodes well for a bright future in the weeks ahead! ;)
Stop with the sunshine.

:lmao2:

You are just as white knuckled as the rest of us.

Just answer me this..

First thing in the morning..you do what?

a) check your phone for Cowboy websites

b) pour some coffee and look for Cowboyszone

c) have a shot of Blue Goose in your coffee and then look for posts in Cowboyzone

d) find Big Dog Cowboy's posts and flag them for a lengthy reply

e) pour another coffee with Kaluwa this time and pour a backup Peppermint Snappes just in case you read Dak has signed a 10 years deal for $60 mil/ yr.

f) prepare an answer to any post Corso is going to post.Do not worry, he talks alot about his new Air Fryer and he is gaining weight like crazy.

Your choice.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Stop with the sunshine.

You are just as white knuckled as the rest of us.

Just answer me this..

First thing in the morning..you do what?

a) check your phone for Cowboy websites

b) pour some coffee and look for Cowboyszone

c) have a shot of Blue Goose in your coffee and then look for posts in Cowboyzone

d) find Big Dog Cowboy's posts and flag them for a lengthy reply

e) pour another coffee with Kaluwa this time and pour a backup Peppermint Snappes just in case you read Dak has signed a 10 years deal for $60 mil/ yr.

Your choice.

Wow, I've gotta love you imagination! Actually, (b) is the only one that really applies. Since you've expressed interest in my habits, however:
I'm prone to having 2 waffles with my coffee in the morning, shortly after checking with CowboysZone beforehand. I don't have a Smartphone, or anything of the sort. I'm 79 years old and and fairly behind the times in my equipment. I have a land phone that I use fairly sparingly, except for getting calls by sales wienies who seem to delight in bugging me constantly. There's also a scam artist that's been calling for about 3 years now. I cussed him out a while back and now, he's not giving up the cause. Now, his calls come automated, almost on a daily basis. I routinely hang up after the first few words.

Since you've mentioned it, my knuckles are flesh colored, as opposed to white but they mostly turn that way when I'm mowing the lawn or squeezing tooth paste that's about to run out. I tend to laugh some while reading your posts, due to the way they jump from one subject to another with great abandon -- not to poke fun, here, though! Anyhoo, here's hoping this satisfies your curiosity about yours truly. I'm just a fun-loving guy like yourself. ;)

Last edited:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I love the way Foxworth rolled his eyes when Kellerman tried to bring up Carson Wentz :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Red, Dak is the QB of the dallas cowboys, there is no way in my opinion that the pressure could be any greater with or without CeeDee..
Hell, one could argue that there is less pressure because he has more open guys running around.

The only way the "pressure" narrative has any legs is if the Dak haters what to look for a reason to hate on him some more if he has a poor season,
but this is only looking for the negative and not a good look. Dak handles pressure well he always has, he is going play and prepare the same with
or without CeeDee.. I know you only posted a video, but I consider that type of talk click bait and utterly ludicrous.
Click bait?

Such ugly words from such a respected community member.

I prefer trolling for dollars.

johneric8

Reaction score
Click bait?

Such ugly words from such a respected community member.

I prefer trolling for dollars.

Let me make sure I'm clear, I'm not faulting you for posting it, I'm only saying that the video itself and the narrative of pressure mounting on Dak because of CeeDee or big contract is a bit weird considering he came in as a rookie and did what no one thought could be done! He has already proved himself under pressure and that he can excel. I just don't see how CeeDee or even a new contract is going to all of the sudden make him crack. For me, it just seems like a narrative pushed for the sake of argument, but honestly I just can't see this as a viable story.

I get how people all of the sudden believe that Dak really has to step up now if and when he gets that big payday, but the truth of the matter is, he already has! Just look at what he has done with clear eyes! He has gotten better every year and continues to work his butt off to get better. Lets be honest here for a second, Russell Wilson would not have a super bowl if it wasn't for his defense and neither would many other teams. Dak is one of the best Qb's I've seen handling all the mounting pressure of being the QB of our Cowboys.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm sure SAS, Max, Skip, Cowherd, etc...don't believe half of the points they argue. Their "opinions" will change to foster debate and match whatever narrative they're pushing on that given day. Their show concept won't work at all with characters everyone liked who were honest and consistent with their takes...
Stop it.

You know truth and the American way do not live here..

Steve Reeves aka Superman-circa 1965

:confused: