Video: Fish - Cowboys position move scoop

Rayman70

Reaction score
The last staff was equally as stubborn.

Makes me wonder if someone else beside the coaches make a habit of dictating playing time.
Rbd654609bb63a7f53183b2acf154d7a7

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We like our guys" b/c they are the only ones Cowboy management is familiar with............ #worstfrontofficeinfootball.

starfan1

Reaction score
I dont trust cowboy brass and coaches to make good decisions on anybody. We are such a dysfunctional organization.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Various:
Every year there is an article or two like this that ends up being a cut.
Sometimes you release these articles to hype a kid up.
Not playing much as a rookie isn't the end of the world but you better make that jump year 2.
Teams don't often carry a guy 3 years on a regular roster if he can't get on the field.
We were tragically bad at CB and S last year so hard to judge what Nolan was thinking with Robinson.
I am very hopeful it doesn't matter and that none of these guys matter in the long run due to roster upgrades.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Various:
Every year there is an article or two like this that ends up being a cut.
Sometimes you release these articles to hype a kid up.
Not playing much as a rookie isn't the end of the world but you better make that jump year 2.
Teams don't often carry a guy 3 years on a regular roster if he can't get on the field.
We were tragically bad at CB and S last year so hard to judge what Nolan was thinking with Robinson.
I am very hopeful it doesn't matter and that none of these guys matter in the long run due to roster upgrades.
My guess is despite the straight line speed Robinson has he wasn't agile or quick enough to fit the coverages Nolan was running. That isn't a requirement in Quinn's scheme.

silver

Reaction score
Dude couldn't even dress last year and we were literally starting corners just signed off the street. Not overly exited about him.

plasticman

Reaction score
Ticket selling time.....just look at all our hidden talent waiting to burst out this season.....yay.....

These offseason hype articles get old quick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh yeah waste a down year and not let Robinson play ... now hype him out. Kid should’ve been playing over Smith, Worley etc

Knowing this team, they’ll roll with Robinson and Brown starting at corner ;)

Slightly messing. I hope Robinson gets a shot ... but more as a depth guy for now

Yep, this kid should have been playing the 2nd half of last year the entire time.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Oh yeah waste a down year and not let Robinson play ... now hype him out. Kid should’ve been playing over Smith, Worley etc

Slightly messing. I hope Robinson gets a shot ... but more as a depth guy for now
Define “down year”? Do you mean the year when we were eliminated from the playoffs in week 17?

Hindsight is 20/20 but we actually did come close to making the playoffs even if it would have almost certainly been a first round exit

Carson

Reaction score
Define “down year”? Do you mean the year when we were eliminated from the playoffs in week 17?

Hindsight is 20/20 but we actually did come close to making the playoffs even if it would have almost certainly been a first round exit

Down year talent wise as in picking people off the street to play over him. Guys like Saivon Smith, Rashard Robinson etc

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah. Guys that could contribute are sitting on the bench - some not even dressed!

Translation - "I am smarter than the guys who watch the players day in and day out in practice! I read a scouting report, so I know best!"

superonyx

Reaction score

I would imagine CB is our number 1 draft target so I am expecting Patrick Surtain or whoever they select with the 1st round pick to be starting across from Diggs.