Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think Cooper hinted he was not the problem, Dak was. Convincing him otherwise may be an uphill battle. He could argue he earned that money in previous years and not having more production was the fault of the offensive line and Dak.
Correct. That is clearly what Cooper has been doing. The Cowboys wouldn't be trying to ask him for a paycut, trade or be forced to cut Cooper if he was right.

blueblood70

Reaction score
By leaking stuff for you to report to diminish his character? lol. Weird way to salvage something.
Leak we all have seen what the raiders saw, them saying it is now making it up?thers reason he might eb off to his 3rd team since he came into the Legue..hes a great wr lacking the drive and passion we see out of truly great HOF type WRs..he seems ok with just being good and has been the same wr just around 1k yards and less then 10 tds since he came into the league while players even like dez destroyed the league for period of time that showed they wanted to be better than good, yes IMO dez was better than ac those 3 years he had a ridiculous amount of yards and way above average TDs , he had 3 elite years AC doesn't have an elite year at all..above average , yes, sat times great but dude is under performing for the talent he has his entire career.. Hes not giving us 20mil worth of production the same thing many of you rip Zeke, Jaylon,. dlaw and other for but AC while similar satiations his demeanor makes it worse.. now the DC are trying to cut few players like this and fans want to be upset about that,,give it a rest already..

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Cowboy historians, I’m curious. What cowboys since the free agency era begun, have taken a hometown discount to stay? I hear this almost every year from the Jones camp. Only ones that come to mind I guess are Sean Lee and I guess Tyron on his first extension. Maybe Greg Ellis…

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's kinda late. They leaked how unhappy they are and how they want to just cut him. That crap weighs on someone's mind.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If they decide to keep him, Cooper will be happy and forget that stuff.
They had a right to be angry about the games missed by Cooper, Collins, and Neal. All were avoidable.
  • Cooper = too much money in a cap strapped year and not getting vaccinated
  • Collins = poor decisions, injuries, and poor run blocking in a cap strapped year
  • Neal = COVID twice? Really did nothing special
It’s business, and Cooper will be happy and ready to earn that money if there’s no trade offer.
Cowboys? = Fear what the offense will look like without him; Fear facing him twice a year if he signs in the division as a free agent; they need that cap room, but I think they keep him unless they find a good trade option.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cooper is smart enough to realize this is a business. If the Cowboys do end up keeping him at his current salary he should be more than grateful. Because if they do succeed in trading him his new team isn't giving him $20 million a year.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Arlington Jonesboys fans do not remember. But after the Michael Irvin knee injury in 1989, the Cowboys talked about trading Michael Irvin. Smart people step in and killed that talk.

Arlington Jonesboys need to take note about trading/releasing a healthy 3 time Pro Bowl Cowboys WR that is a freak athlete at WR to sign a WR coming off knee injury, had knee surgery in 2019, and had his best year playing opposite Cooper.

JustChip

Reaction score
So you think the number 1 scoring offense in the NFL is an inferior offense? 530 points scored in 21 is inferior?

Maybe over rated bc of opponents but your comment on him being in an inferior offense is dumb
How did that offense perform against quality, playoff defenses outside of TB in the first game of the year?

And are you arguing KM is on par with Sean McVay?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

It would be smart to play nice whether they keep him or trade him. Don't want potential trade partners thinking he's a malcontent. And if Gallup wants too much and goes elsewhere, Dallas needs to keep Cooper.

Of course, they should have been playing nice all along.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How did that offense perform against quality, playoff defenses outside of TB in the first game of the year?

I have to agree. Dallas scored 530 points, but 107 of them came against a depleted Washington team (56) and a backup Eagles defense (51) late last season.

Jipper

Reaction score

And are you arguing KM is on par with Sean McVay?

I never said anything of the sort, I simply pointed out that calling the top scoring offense an inferior offense was a dumb statement, which it is

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
OMG people, Coops gone. Move on already from this old news!

ghst187

Reaction score
Gallup contract not going well?

they found out Gallup wants more than a minimum contract…
Guessing he wants 10-12m and he’s no Amari.
Only dumb organizations would pay Gallup, a B talent, and cut Cooper, an A talent.
Of course only dumb organizations would’ve painted themselves into this corner to begin with so…

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Our WR group is going to be Lamb, Brown, Fehoko, and Turner. Sorry Dak that's all we could afford get it done.
Sorry Dak? No, Dak is sorry. He had all the weapons in the world and got shut down in a bunch of games including the playoffs. Coopers targets and numbers where terrible. No way he gets such trash stats with a top 10 QB.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If they decide to keep him, Cooper will be happy and forget that stuff.
They had a right to be angry about the games missed by Cooper, Collins, and Neal. All were avoidable.
  • Cooper = too much money in a cap strapped year and not getting vaccinated
  • Collins = poor decisions, injuries, and poor run blocking in a cap strapped year
  • Neal = COVID twice? Really did nothing special
It’s business, and Cooper will be happy and ready to earn that money if there’s no trade offer.
Cowboys? = Fear what the offense will look like without him; Fear facing him twice a year if he signs in the division as a free agent; they need that cap room, but I think they keep him unless they find a good trade option.
Not getting the shot. Guess u missed all the deaths and heart problems

Status
Not open for further replies.