Video: Fish on ET situation

blueblood70

Reaction score
that cool but i believe someone will champion for this guy if the price is right and Earl truly wants to be a Dallas Cowboy much the way Griffen stated as he was a longtime cowboy fan and cant wait to play,,

well ET was a star Longhorn , Texas boy will he come here and be a model citizen for less then he typically made to help get this DC to a championship..if that happens and he sounds sincere ie "Mr. Jones i rally truly want to be a DC and promise not to let you down and will come in for a discount, where do i sign", he will be a Dallas cowboy by weeks end..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
that cool but i believe someone will champion for this guy if the price is right and Earl truly wants to be a Dallas Cowboy much the way Griffen stated as he was a longtime cowboy fan and cant wait to play,,

well ET was a star Longhorn , Texas boy will he come here and be a model citizen for less then he typically made to help get this DC to a championship..if that happens and he sounds sincere ie "Mr. Jones i rally truly want to be a DC and promise not to let you down and will come in for a discount, where do i sign", he will be a Dallas cowboy by weeks end..

Then after the Seahawks game, he'll say, "Pete! Come get me."

Big_D

Reaction score
The Ravens couldn't get rid of him fast enough. That speaks volumes. He doesn't seem to be worth the time or effort at this point.

I also read that it was unanimous that the veterans in Baltimore wanted him gone. Said they were a better team without him. Just a disruptive locker room presence. Late for meetings, no regard for scheme or game plan, just did his own thing.

quickccc

Reaction score
Earl's best sponsor might end up be Ron Davis, the club's new player consultant hire..(and Asst. HC title) .... o_O

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Who will keep him in check? I don't know a lot about our coaching staff and dealing with elite players.

mikemcarthyaaronrodgers.gif

Sit your 5 dollar butt down before I make change!!!

No wait....yea sign Earl ASAP

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
The Ravens couldn't get rid of him fast enough. That speaks volumes. He doesn't seem to be worth the time or effort at this point.

I also read that it was unanimous that the veterans in Baltimore wanted him gone. Said they were a better team without him. Just a disruptive locker room presence. Late for meetings, no regard for scheme or game plan, just did his own thing.

It does speak volumes!

Worth noting, his trade value was zero. I know any team trading for him would have to assume the contract, but it's very telling that the Ravens couldn't even get a 7th round pick for a player, widely regarded as one of the best at his position.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sorry but many are hearing the name Earl Thomas and thinking who he was years ago. The fact is he wore out his welcome in Seattle 2 years ago and after 1 year wore out his welcome in Baltimore. Neither of those organizations are clusters flubs so for Thomas to screw the pooch with those 2 teams there is serious red flags so Just Say No to signing Earl Thomas.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Earl's best sponsor might end up be Ron Davis, the club's new player consultant hire..(and Asst. HC title) .... o_O

This might also be a situation where Ron Davis can earn that title and money he's being paid.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Sorry but many are hearing the name Earl Thomas and thinking who he was years ago. The fact is he wore out his welcome in Seattle 2 years ago and after 1 year wore out his welcome in Baltimore. Neither of those organizations are clusters flubs so for Thomas to screw the pooch with those 2 teams there is serious red flags so Just Say No to signing Earl Thomas.
Sorry but if I can get Earl on a Gerald McCoy deal for say the next 3 years with language in the contract that we are free and clear if he has issues......I say sign the dude. The risk is worth it if the contract is team friendly.