Fish on The Fan

Verdict

Reaction score
He was talking earlier on The Fan today. This may be just conjecture on his part, so take it for what it’s worth, but he says that he thinks the Cowboys “final four” that they may realistically have a chance of drafting would be listed in this order:

1. Sewell
2. Slater
3. Surtain
4. Horn

He suggests that if any of these guys are there (or all of them for that matter) that if we pick at #10 that we would take one of them IN THAT ORDER.

He suggested that the Cowboys believe that Pitts will be long gone before the Cowboys pick.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He was talking earlier on The Fan today. This may be just conjecture on his part, so take it for what it’s worth, but he says that he thinks the Cowboys “final four” that they may realistically have a chance of drafting would be listed in this order:

1. Sewell
2. Slater
3. Surtain
4. Horn

He suggests that if any of these guys are there (or all of them for that matter) that if we pick at #10 that we would take one of them IN THAT ORDER.

He suggested that the Cowboys believe that Pitts will be long gone before the Cowboys pick.
Would trade back for more picks and go defence

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

1. Sewell
2. Slater
3. Surtain
4. Horn

I love the order and list. Doubt the O-lineman get to us so I’m seeing Surtain or Horn. I know people hate predictability but seems like the moves. I’d rather move down but fine