Twitter: Fish pimping AJ Brown now

plymkr

Reaction score
I don't understand all.this WR talk. We need offensive linemen and an upgrade in the trenches. We lost in the playoffs cuz we lost the war in the trenches, among other things we did wrong. Our WR corps is above average. If we upgrade our line to above average to excellent then our QB can have time to try and read defenses and throw it to the WRs. With the way our line in we can have Michael Irvin, Randy Moss and Jerry Rice and still lose.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If they trade for a wr it will be for a spare like Parker not Brown or Metcalf. If they are going to trade picks it should only be for Oline. They need as many starters as they can get. Only have one right now.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
We turn over every stone.

Well we LEAK that we're turning the stone. Are we trying to psyche the stone.

The problem is that Stephen is trying to WIN any trade, to prove to Daddy and the fans how great he is.

As we all say, we have employed so many Co-ordinators, cant we employ someone that proficient in the art of negotiation?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am pretty sure AJ Brown sees the WR market these days and if he is traded will want a new contract and do you think they will give him a new contract here?
So if you do trade for him it better be a 5th or 6th with the expectations that he will probably only be here till his contract runs out.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Getting rid of Cooper then trading high draft capital for a WR is beyond the stupidity of even this front office.

Fisher has to know that as well....just trying to survive I guess. Everyone needs to eat.

conner01

Reaction score
It must be a sobering reality in life to never be right about anything.
A man who has become so ill relevant to football that he’s reaching for anything possible
Never really liked him because it took him forever to get to the point but now he’s become an embarrassment

phildadon86

Reaction score
I wonder if we've looked into Jarvis Landry at all...
I saw a stat where playing out of the slot no one has even come close to his production. I think that would be a huge get if they can convince him to play for free popcorn and those hot dogs Jerry and Stephen were going on about.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I vote we ban fish as source and his posts are not allowed here unless in real time they are verified as happening IE a true visit or signing..hes fishing, pun intended, and its Gettig tiresome every single available FA
this rumor mill of forum is cluttered with junk.. goes for zoners as well..stop the nonsense..

should be a sperate area of zone for RUMORS and spitball scenarios, not the front main zone for actual reality talk, the what ifs is annoying to sift through..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What makes Fish the absolute worst is his headlines are flat out purposely misleading click-bait.

This recent tweet is a perfect example. Anyone reading that headline would think the Cowboys are actively exploring a trade for AJ Brown. However, if you read the article it’s him saying “hey, maybe the Cowboys should try and call the Titans about Brown.”

Carson

Reaction score
What makes Fish the absolute worst is his headlines are flat out purposely misleading click-bait.

This recent tweet is a perfect example. Anyone reading that headline would think the Cowboys are actively exploring a trade for AJ Brown. However, if you read the article it’s him saying “hey, maybe the Cowboys should try and call the Titans about Brown.”
Every. Single. Tweet.

Same old garbage.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Fish is good...Burks would be great...but I agree, we need defense or line help first..