Twitter: Fish pimping AJ Brown now

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is a P R stunt. We have 0 intention of trading. Fish is a mechanism by which they can crank out their narrative. Same thing with the Amari Smear.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fish is symptomatic of the outright unabashed ARROGANCE of the Jones family and the culture there. I think the term arrogance is actually spot on.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he was right about Collins MONTHS ago. He was right about Cooper also. He made it very clear what was happening with both long before it happened.
and thats right, HE WOULD KNOW because he was a part of the leaked smear job the Jones' did n Amari.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Of course Fish knew first, and reported first about Collins and Amari! He was in the room when the Joneses gave him his directives. It was planned in advance. They were unhappy with them. Even Fish says this. He was knowingly used to leak a story about Amari because they didnt wanna pay him. SIMPLE. The AJ brown thing is a total stunt. We have 0 intention on trading for him...Fish understands this fact.

Rayman70

Reaction score
While Fish is likable, he is what he is. As long as u understand this and are cool with it...then fine. Facts with him are in the eye of the beholder.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and thats right, HE WOULD KNOW because he was a part of the leaked smear job the Jones' did n Amari.
tell me EXACTLY what he did to smear Amari?Amari smeared Amari. He missed games and then did stupid stuff AGAIN after he missed games. That didnt sit well with some upstairs and nor should it.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This guys is nothing but click bait. Seems like a complete waste of time reading or watching anything from him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
tell me EXACTLY what he did to smear Amari?Amari smeared Amari. He missed games and then did stupid stuff AGAIN after he missed games. That didnt sit well with some upstairs and nor should it.
what stuff? I've yet to see any. If I recall, he made a circus catch last year in Minny that most wr's would have given up on. He made us better. Lets see who is right when Gallup can't play well and we lack a true #1. Lets see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Amari never gave ^. Thats a farce. The line was bad and Dak just couldn't find him at times. Lets see what we are without him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They made **** up because they didnt want him here. Fish said as much. They fell outta luv with his price tag. He said this. This was handled bad as it can be.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
what stuff? I've yet to see any. If I recall, he made a circus catch last year in Minny that most wr's would have given up on. He made us better. Lets see who is right when Gallup can't play well and we lack a true #1. Lets see.
NOBODY was doubting he made us better... but the cap necessitates decisions be made, and Amari wasnt worth 20 million dollars. He didnt even have 1k yards. He was good... not close to great.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It must be a sobering reality in life to never be right about anything.

Yeah I am sure many on here feel that way, as they are usually wrong, at least when it come to this team. :lmao:

Rayman70

Reaction score
NOBODY was doubting he made us better... but the cap necessitates decisions be made, and Amari wasnt worth 20 million dollars. He didnt even have 1k yards. He was good... not close to great.
the line was bad. Thats his fault? He cant throw himself the ball. I get it, but I think as a fan, we could have accepted they didnt wanna pay him, rather than the weird narrative that he gave up on plays. Fish was all 2 quick to run with that, then he tried to back track. It was dumb because it drove his asking price down immensely. Dumb team, ran badly. Thats a disconnect and a arrogance.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

AJ Brown trade would be exactly the same. Another receiver where a 1200 yard season is a foreign concept to him, and who’s reputation is bigger than his play on the field. You’d have to trade a 1st for him, he’ll have a couple decent years for you, maybe even a pro bowl, then you’ll be forced to give him a ridiculous contract — only to regret it a couple years later, because he’s just not that kinda guy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fish throws enough against the wall, maybe thinking one day something will stick.
What is he, like 0-127. But the FO needs more consistency before anything remotely sticks.
:lmao2: