Fish says Jerry would hire Romo in a second

It would appear that much depends upon whether or not Romo can overcome his drinking woes. If that doesn't materialize, and Troy is available, perhaps he would agree to serve as this team's commentator. Time may well be required for these questions to be answered favorably. Perhaps Romo could serve a dual role as Jerry's drinking buddy and his commentator. Nobody knows for sure -- better ask Jerry!
 
Last edited:
Romo would bring something we have been missing since 2016. A winner mentality with some b4llz. The current QB plays to protect his stats and be safe. He plays to lose. Ide take a gunslinger anyway of the week over a guy that blew the game last week on his 10 yard high throw away with the game on the line.
 
There is nothing that Aikman or Romo could do for this franchise. Silly.
 
Romo was as famous as Prescott for blowing games

Romo was a better QB than Prescott is, but they are both losers
But it's the way he lost vs the way Dak loses. Just like if your kid was out there in pop warner. You want him to go big or go home. We want our heroes to do the same.

I'm sick to death of Dak playing it safe. Go out there and fraking lose the game. I take that over sliding when the clock hits zero. Or throwing it away when you have a clear opening.
 
It would appear that much depends upon whether or not Romo can overcome his drinking woes. If that doesn't materialize, and Troy is available, perhaps he would agree to serve as this team's commentator. Time may well be required for these questions to be answered favorably. Could Romo could serve a dual role as Jerry's drinking buddy and his commentator? Nobody knows for sure. Ask Jerry!
Drinking woes? Lol, yeah, he's the first guy to get drunk.
 
I would hope Tony takes time. Figures out what he wants to do
I seriously do not see him wanting to be a coach and having to deal with all of that
and he has to remember who would not let him at least compete for his job that last year with the Boys
does he really want anything to do with Jethro any more?
Leave, Romo, and take this infatuated fan with you!!!
 
But it's the way he lost vs the way Dak loses. Just like if your kid was out there in pop warner. You want him to go big or go home. We want our heroes to do the same.

I'm sick to death of Dak playing it safe. Go out there and fraking lose the game. I take that over sliding when the clock hits zero. Or throwing it away when you have a clear opening.
I never thought I'd say this since I was very critical of Romo but I agree. It's better to go out fighting then to play scared.
 
But it's the way he lost vs the way Dak loses. Just like if your kid was out there in pop warner. You want him to go big or go home. We want our heroes to do the same.

I'm sick to death of Dak playing it safe. Go out there and fraking lose the game. I take that over sliding when the clock hits zero. Or throwing it away when you have a clear opening.
They way Romo lost was nothing to romantantsize. I don't want a QB thats a loser just because he was fun to watch
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,439
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top